How do you see yourself , ten years from now?

@Lumartz (304)
When I was younger, I kept on dreaming to be an Artist because I wanted to become popular in my generation but i never had a chance to be so, I changed my mind. HAHA! After that, i wanted to become a Doctorr for which i can help needy people but since I have a "trauma of seeing dead people," I changed my mind for the second time. Then I wanted to become a Scientist for which I could invent a remedy to extend the life span of the Earth but since it sounded so Ironic, I changed my mind for the third time . HAHAHA!!!! In-as-much as I am more into vocalization, i thought of being a......Ooops! Not a singer because singing is my waterloo HAHAHA! But a "teacher" because U know that a well-determined teacher not only teaches what he knows but touches the hearts of his students. He inspires students not only by explaining his lessons but also by sharing his experiences in achieving his dreams. A true-blodded passionate teacher serves as a role model to give light into the darkness, to give heat into the coldness, and to enlighten the unenlighten. But no one can never achieve this, if he doesn`t know anything about "leadership" because a true leader knows how to HANDLE, INSPIRE, and MOTIVATE his constituents. But my destiny placed me in a different track, I never imagined myself in the future living my life in the business field. Before entering college, my first choice was to enroll Bachelor of Secondary Education major in English but I come up to the point of enrolling Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. At first, I wasn`t really interested about it but since we started discussing few lessons about business, I also started loving that course. :* Now I can forecast myself after ten years of being a successful Businessman. I know that I can achieve this goal with my dedication, eagerness , and having a leadership skills. When I become a successful leader of my on business, ten years from now, I would also be a teacher to my constituents for which i would teach them how to achieve their goals by not giving up on it. My success will serve as a stimulus for them to change their mindset. I will serve as an inspiration for them to do more and strive for more. At the same time, I would also be a motivation for them to do something better than what they are doing. I can still consider myself as a successful one by bringin up my constituents into a brighter life. For me, "happiness" is "success" , it doesn`t matter if I would have a lot of money or not, what more important is, I used my knowledge not only for my own benefit but also for my constituents and the people that surrounds me. That`s indeed a SUCCESS!!!! How about you ? ..... How do you see yourself, ten years from now? :) :)
@myhuka (214)
i see myself as a astronaut going to mars
@Lumartz (304)
Wow!!!! That`s a great dream :O That would probably happen, just keep moving forward :)
I hope all of your dreams come true and you do what you want with your life.
@Lumartz (304)
Thank you so much, I will do my very best and exert all my efforts so that my dreams will come true
@ridingbet (59684)
from where are you? are you a Filipino? the middle name of my mother's maiden name is Miran.
@Lumartz (304)
Yes I am a Filipino :) Where in the Philippines?
@ridingbet (59684)
@Lumartz Pangasinan
@Lumartz (304)
@ridingbet I`m from Pangasinan hahaha. Where in Pangasinan? I`m from Manaoag.
@mohit459 (12016)
• Haldwani, India
As an successful entrepreneur...
@Lumartz (304)
Wow, what business are you in to? :)
@1creekgirl (12031)
Congratulations on your goals. You can do it. Ten years from now I would like to still be able to do the things I do now. Life changes as we get older.
@Lumartz (304)
Absolutely right ma`am :)
@prashu228 (25503)
Just want to settle financially well ..
@Lumartz (304)
That`s also a good thing :)
@Jotomy (6352)
I totally changed a lot, physically mentally. I feel happy those days 10 years before. Sometimes I feel to go back to those olden days.
@Lumartz (304)
Ohhh, I hope that would totally happen after 10 years. I`m looking forward for your total change :)
@sishy7 (27596)
Success to you! I also believe success is when we can be of help or be useful to others...
@Lumartz (304)
Yeah right :) Being able to extend our hands to those who are in need is such a great pleasure :)
Ten yrs from now i will be 44, and i hope that my online shops to be fast moving.
@Lumartz (304)
Wow, I`m also hoping so that you`ll become a very successful Online Shop Owner :)