Adult Coloring Fun

I was taking pictures of all the silly images that I colored. Seems silly, but wanted to share. I mean, we do work hard on them after all, spending so much time coloring one page. Anyone finish their pages fast? I normally take two days to finish page.
@Alian123 (443)
it looks great... very neat. You colored it well
Thank you very much, my fellow myLot-ter. =P I do my best. Sometimes I'm lazy and color a page all wrong or messed up. Ha ha!
@ramapo17 (25614)
• Melbourne, Florida
@runningthegalaxies It does take a lot of time as some of the spaces are really small.
• Peoria, Arizona
That is absolutely beautiful. I don't have an adult coloring book, I do enough coloring when I am working on my own drawings haha but they do seem like a lot of fun
Thank you very much. It was one of my first ones to color and it took me forever to do. They are a great therapy stress reliever.
• Peoria, Arizona
@runningthegalaxies That is what I have heard! I crochet to relieve some stress or anxiety.
@DesirousDreamer That is definitely a great way! And watching cartoons helps too.
I love coloring it relaxes me and my mind. How often do you color? Do you paint too?
Yeah I do art but it's been a while because I am busy with other things in my life like college. I don't color very often. I want to though.
@ramapo17 (25614)
• Melbourne, Florida
I use to draw with chalk and did many nice pictures. I haven't done it in years. I might try again to see if I can still do it.
I think it is alright. Actually coloring is a kind of relaxing activity and it is good for you when you suffer a pressure. People can do something for fun and it has nothing to do with money.
Yeah you're definitely right. But you do need money to buy the materials is telling only thing!
@m_audrey6788 (15331)
Yes. I love it!
@ramapo17 (25614)
• Melbourne, Florida
You are better than me. I gave up as I couldn't sit still that long and the arthritis in my hands slows me down.
@LeaPea2417 (22061)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is very nice. I have an adult coloring book too. I have always loved to color since childhood.
@runningthegalaxies I have not colored in ages.