He wasted his Lottery money

I found this another story from a regular guy who used to be a fisherman but took side jobs at the construction. He start having small time gambling and started winning small amounts of money. Finally after a couple of weeks he won big time amount of 24000$ or 1.2 million Pesos. At first He made wise decisions about savings for his kid and a construction firm? But all wasted because of his vices and gambling problems. It didn't take long before he lost it all and causes him troubling depression. Looks like it's another dumb guy who wasted another pot luck. If only he chose to sit down and thought about it. In my opinion, he should focus more of this money on his family more instead of friends and vices.
“Pera na naging bato pa.” This is the perfect saying that describes the unfortunate situation of a farmer from Samar who won the lottery but ends up with nothing in a span of 3 months. Jack Morales
@dodoazo (19343)
He doesn't deserve to be rich. He's doomed to be poor forever. It's not his luck.
Hello @dodoazo That is a little bit harsh. The only difference between this guy is that he didn't have education compare to the one in your post.
@dodoazo I was more mad at him that this guy because he should have known better and working on the company were he won jackpot.
@dodoazo (19343)
@Letranknight2015 He has no sound of mind. It would be a better fortune for him for he's already working.
@dodoazo (19343)
In addendum. I have similar story to tell.
This is a rejoinder of the post of @Letranknight2015 on wasting lottery money. I remember I had written in my blog site, RandomThouhgts of Gil Camporazo about...
Yes, I remember him when I saw this youtube video
@dodoazo (19343)
@Letranknight2015 They both spent their winning money and they both were at a loss.
@dodoazo it's sad they didn't spent it well.
@ilocosboy (34311)
Yeah I think I watched the segment too by Jessico Soho if I'm not mistaken. There are so many people who really just went One Day Millionaire.
Hello @ilocosboy It was their choice to be one day millionaire, they never experience having that kind of money. Life was so hard for them and didn't really have plan on how to save money.
@ilocosboy (34311)
no one really expected for them to win, so when it happen its just all the happenings, the spending and the luxury they never had before. They don't know about financial management to work with their money.
@ilocosboy Even if I would end up spending recklessly. But I hope I don't make mistakes.
@prashu228 (25811)
Oho..such a bad decision. Yes he should focus on his family
Hello @prashu228 yes he made a bad decision, but at least he had fun with his money.
@prashu228 (25811)
@Letranknight2015 haha..lol..
@JustBhem (36661)
• Davao, Philippines
I feel sorry for him, he didn't think of a good thing about his winning money. And how I wish I was the one who wins that so that I can have my Kidney Transplant.
Hello @JustBhem Keep praying, maybe I might you in my prayers. If there's on such person that deserves to win the lottery, it should be you.
@JustBhem (36661)
• Davao, Philippines
@Letranknight2015 Yes, and I am still looking forward to it.
@ridingbet (52643)
i also read a news about a man who won the lottery and on the next day, he became poor again. he said he just wanted to live the life of a one-day-millionaire, and he was contented with his life of working for his needs.
Hello @ridingbet I think it took weeks before he ran out of money. If only he had some one helping him on how to finance his money, none of this could happened.
@ridingbet (52643)
@Letranknight2015 yes, and maybe he thought his money won't run dry that was why spent much without saving.
He is doing the one thing he wants to do. He might have made the wrong choices but he made them for himself.
Hello @sharon6345 Well, at least he really had fun and enjoying to what ever he does before he went bankrupt.
@Letranknight2015 for his sake I wish him the best. Some people need no money.
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
Oh my! He should have thought about his family first
Hello @m_audrey6788 He didn't even bother consulting it with his wife.
@Letranknight2015 Oh Then he deserves it
@studylove (2135)
Do you believe to have a lottery is a good habit?
I used to bet a lot @studylove but for a time I started to bet less and less.
The story is always like that. Poor man won lottery, money gone in less than a month. Probably he's confused on what to do with such a huge amount. Or neighbors were convincing him to spent it on vices and drinking.
Hello @rachz_kisses I guess he was stupid enough to tell his friends that they ended up asking him to hang out do vices and gambling.
Many people are unable to cope with large sums of money however they come into it. It is sad for this young man.
Hello @JudyEv My imagination alone can't even cope with it, but maybe it takes maturity to handle such amount.
@Letranknight2015 I would say he has a sickness and thought he could make more and more money but lost it all. That is very sad.
What an idiot! But he isn't the first and won't be the last to behave like that.
@YrNemo (12638)
They said gambling is like a devil, it haunts the victims, possesses their hearts & souls and won't be happy until it drags them all down to hell.