Doing My Happy Dance

https://snappygoat.com/s/?q=happy+dance#1635b78506994f2d34ed254c8743e7fb334b8042,2,985.
@HazySue (17029)
Why am I doing my happy dance? We have a cool front heading our way. It is supposed to arrive late afternoon early evening. A cool front for us here in Florida is not quite like one that you would encounter up North. At least this one isn't. It is only going to cool us down to the 60's. That for me is low enough to throw open the windows and let that beautiful fresh air come flowing in. Tomorrow I will be sitting outside of the back deck of our place in Summerfield sorting and selecting what to keep, give away, or save. We have decided that we definitely want to sell the house and need to finish getting out all of the excess stuff we have residing there. We would like to sell it the beginning of 2018. The hubby is getting a little tired of trying to take care of here and there. It's time he finally gets a rest. I can't wait for the temperatures to start dropping and the fresh air to start flowing through my home. I hope everyone has a positively wonderful day.
Good luck with your decluttering job. The cold wind has stopped and it's warm and nice outside.
@HazySue (17029)
Thanks, I hope I get through the decluttering quicker than I expect.
We've got cooler weather here this morning, and it sure is refreshing. I hope that yours arrives soon too! We down-sized this past spring, and my husband doesn't miss the worrying and the upkeep to the actual house itself. I thought that he liked doing all of the yard work, he had the newest, biggest and best equipment to keep the yard looking so fine, but he told me that he doesn't miss it a bit. I know that I do not miss the upkeep on the inside of the house and the constant decorating and changing rooms every few years.
@HazySue (17029)
When we moved into the smaller house I thought we would be able to relax and have less work to do. Not so. Because we decided to redo a few things in the other house and give it a facelift we have created extra work. I will be glad when we put it up for sale.
@HazySue Will you be moving to a condo now?
@HazySue (17029)
@Juliaacv no we are living in Inverness in a home we bought 20 something years ago. We have been renting it and for a while my mother lived in it. It seems to be the perfect size for us right now. So here we are back where we started.
It feels so nice outside this morning. There's actually a chill in the air and I'm excited about it too!
@HazySue (17029)
I love it like this. It seems to energize you.
@HazySue Yes I agree!
@FourWalls (9933)
I remember when it actually got COLD in Jacksonville....and I mean 14 degrees! Of course, that was the night my heater (which was so rarely used to begin with) decided it was going on vacation to a warmer climate.... PS -- love the squirrel's happy dance!
@HazySue (17029)
@LoriAMoore that is a once in a lifetime event.
@HazySue (17029)
@FourWalls that is one of those once in a blue moon happenings..
• Boston, Massachusetts
cool down to the 60s?! way different than northern weather for sure lol
@HazySue (17029)
I know, 60's are considered cool weather here. I consider it beautiful.
• Boston, Massachusetts
@HazySue its about 65 degrees in boston this morning, and rainy and muggy. yuck!
So good to hear you are getting a cool front!!! Yes, just caring for one home would lighten the workload.
@HazySue (17029)
I am so happy it will be cooling down for a few days. It will definitely cut his work in half.
I hope we get a bit of that cold front.
@HazySue (17029)
I hope every one who needs a bit of cooler weather get a bit oft this cool front.
That temp in Floida is wonderful I know beause I lived there for 8 years and loved it. But the hot days took a toll on me so one day I left.
@HazySue (17029)
The hot days have taken a toll on me also. We need to sell our houses to be able to move on to cooler climates.
Oh wow, it's gonna dip down a bit here too, it's supposed to dip into the 70s for us here in the desert, I would rather it stayed in the 80s though, I like it warm or even hot.
@HazySue (17029)
The 80's seem to be a little warm for me. It is so much easier to breath when it is in the 70's for me.
It must be humid where you are @HazySue usually it's no more than 20% humidity here unless it's actually raining or going to rain.
@HazySue (17029)
@rebelann it is very humid here. Usually somewhere in the 60 range.
@YrNemo (8519)
We visited Florida one October, and while other states of the US & Canada began to be chilly, Florida was so humid even in the middle of the night that I was shocked of how people could bear with that sort of climate. Read your discussion, I understand your feeling very well!
@HazySue (17029)
It does get hard to sleep on those hot and humid nights. I have to have my air conditioner and fans going.
@YrNemo (8519)
Your story sounds a bit like ours. The maintenance here is getting more and more onerous so we're trying to tidy up and declutter.
@HazySue (17029)
It is time consuming. Good luck with your decluttering.
@studylove (2162)
That is great that you had a good day. I also had a good day with my wife. What are your plans for the coming weekend?
@HazySue (17029)
Not many plans for the upcoming weekend. Just relaxing, reading, and writing.
@Platespinner (18512)
We're enjoying a bit of fall this morning after having to turn on the AC again yesterday. I can deal with warm temperatures, it's the humidity that gets to me.
@HazySue (17029)
The humidity is a killer for sure. It can make it seem as though you are breathing through a cloud.
@nangayo (2301)
• Nairobi, Kenya
The day is good. Have a wonderful day too with your dance.
@HazySue (17029)
I am sitting here enjoying the drop in temperature.
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
I think your husband needs to rest too.
@HazySue (17029)
He's been working awfully hard.
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
@HazySue Yeah. That is why he needs to have some rest.
@ilocosboy (33267)
well, that really a cool thing to do when you have a cool weather, go on dancing sister.
@HazySue (17029)
It's hard to contain the joy of having nice weather.
@ilocosboy (33267)
its always a nice feeling when you have a lovely weather. And this season is always a nice temperature to have.