Have You Ever Considered Making An App?

I've found some places to make apps to promote help for addicts but having never dome such a thing I am apprehensive. The site I'm working on is a free app maker so it fits my budget. The problem is I'm still learning how to do this. What are your thoughts? Have you done anything like this? What would be good for an app to have for addicts looking for help in recovery? Any thoughts?
• Cuddalore, India
I have created an app once .it's called basket ball score counter .it will count score on users input .
• Cuddalore, India
@Berniezeitler its below the basic level. I just tried.
@Jackalyn (6616)
• Oxford, England
That is very clever of you. I wish you would tell us how because I don't really get how the whole thing works.
I have never even used an app and would never make one. I hope you can get some help with the app you have in mind.
@reskyyandi (3823)
I ever learn about it and this is so difficult
@Jackalyn (6616)
• Oxford, England
I found a site and began. I never went back and now I am thinking maybe I will. I was trying to do something to help writers.
@Emmlex1000 (1409)
• Lagos, Nigeria
It best idea many lives will be saved