A Monster Calls (movie)

@JESSY3236 (5257)
I did watch A Monster Calls on Friday. It based on the book by Patrick Ness which I read last week. Patrick Ness also write the screenplay of the movie. It has Lewis MacDougall, Sigourney Weaver, Felicity Jones,Toby Kebbell, and Liam Neeson in it. Big Warning: like the book it is very sad. There was a few differences. Lily didn't have any major parts in the movie, like the book. And the movie ending was different from the book. I think the movie ending was great. I don't know why he didn't have that end in the book. The movie was great even though it was very sad. Next week (actually Friday) I will be watching IT (the new movie).
@studylove (2139)
What is the movie all about? Can we watch its trailer from youtube?
I think the movie failed at the box office because it is not a monster movie at all.
@kobesbuddy (24056)
• East Tawas, Michigan
This sounds like a movie, worth seeing, thanks!:)
I remember the time I have been watching this until my tears keep falling to my face at the end of this movie. Crying like a baby. haha
@Emmlex1000 (1388)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Interesting one
Glad you enjoyed this movie. Sounds like a good book for those who can handle sad.