What kind of things should be prepared for a baby?

@Jill_H (87)
Good morning, myLotters.I am a mother–to–be. My baby will be born and now I am preparing for it. I purchased some powdered milk, an infanette, some baby clothes. What kinds of things should I prepare? Another thing, the nursing bottles are made of different materials. I think silica gel is lighter than glass. But many people say the silica gel one has some odd smells. Is that OK for babys?Or should I choose the glass ones? If you have experienced this situation, please give me some suggestions.
@reskyyandi (3841)
oh, congrats. The important thing you should prepare diapers. My mom have a lot of that when my sister was baby
@Jill_H (87)
Thank you for your advice*^_^*! Now the diapers are disposable. I have prepared some, and these are easy to be get.
I think the diapers are so important. Babies use them a lot.
@Jill_H (87)
Yes, yes. These should be bought.
@ebanreb (4128)
Prepare baby's clothing. baby's milk and mostly prepare yourself from responsibilities
@Jill_H (87)
You are right. I am changing my mind to be a qualified mother.
@kakah87 (292)
• Semarang, Indonesia
Well, I don't have experience to have a baby yet but I will use glass than silica gel.
@Jill_H (87)
I hope it is not too heavy for the baby.