My stupid battery

@hillhjill (5011)
This phone is a piece I tell ya..I have replaced the battery so many times and still don't have the phone life that it should have..I know that it is time for a new phone but dang who can afford that..so I will just order another battery and scream at my phone some more....
@sabtraversa (13334)
I would blame the phone, again. It has become too hungry for power, I don't know what's wrong with it. I don't know if it's worth getting a cheap phone while saving for a new decent one, instead of buying batteries. It doesn't feel like the phone you have deserves to live some more.
@hillhjill (5011)
Well the phone is an older phone and I know I will be getting a new phone in april..and I can get a battery for 3 bucks off eBay so I'm some what good lol.
@sabtraversa (13334)
@hillhjill Three bucks isn't bad at all, I thought it was more expensive.
@hillhjill (5011)
@sabtraversa nope..I found this one seller and I stick with him..but I'm thinking about maybe getting a stronger battery.
I really hate when he batteries do this to me.
@hillhjill (5011)
I know I need a supper duper kinda battery lol..
@TheSojourner (17454)
How much are your batteries? My phone isn't keeping a charge well, either. I've looking at new phones, but it seems ridiculous!
@hillhjill (5011)
I get on ebay and they are about 3 bucks depending on what kinda phone you have.
@hillhjill I have a Samsung grand prime.
@hillhjill (5011)
@CoralLevang 5.29 is the cheapest that I found so far on ebay.
@Ithink (10673)
My daughter Shalette has one like that and it makes her really mad! Like you she is like I cant afford another one so it to be charging plugged in more then it is in use. I wonder what causes them to do this?
@hillhjill (5011)
Yeah my phone should be a landline lol..I think that the older phones can't keep up with all the new stuff that is out so the phone has to work twice as hard.
@Ithink (10673)
@hillhjill Well I know she bought hers only about 2 years ago but with the way technology is moving I guess that could be considered old?
@hillhjill (5011)
@Ithink yeah with the way that phones are coming out so fast.
@louievill (18674)
Had you tried having the charger checked? It might be over charging and killing the battery, just crossed my mind.
@hillhjill (5011)
No never thought of that.
@louievill (18674)
@hillhjill perhaps you should also stop the apps that you do not use or shut the wi-fi connection when you are not using it.
@hillhjill (5011)
@louievill yeah true.
@heyheyla (210)
• Aleppo, Syria
how many batteries do you have
@hillhjill (5011)
At the moment only one..I have to order one when I get the money.
@yanzalong (10151)
All phone batteries are always playing up, especially when we are connected to internet. Do you use your phone while it is being charged?
@hillhjill (5011)
No not no more I dont..I learned my lesson on that..so I will leave it alone till its charged.
• Peoria, Arizona
I guess it depends on the provider, but with straight talk there are super cheap phones that are amazing.
@hillhjill (5011)
I'm att and they do have some cheap phones I just want to wait till I get the money to get a good one.