Long Distance Relationship (LDR)

@cttolledo (4107)
Been in LDR status with my boyfriend for 2 years now and hell yeah still coping and trying everything to be normal! I think its not gonna be okay, regardless its 2 years or more this will be the same.. LDR is LDR and nothing could ever change the feeling. How's your relationship status?
I think it is only a few people who can survive in LDR.
@cttolledo (4107)
yeah. its true that its hard but, so far we are doing well in this kind of situation
@cttolledo I wish you all the best for that. I had been in that kind of relationship. It didn't work out for her.
@cttolledo (4107)
@Shavkat OMG! God bless us! I am bothered now with the comments.Most of their LDR experience are not succesful!
@ebanreb (6279)
No to LDR. If you want to be happy no to LDR.
@cttolledo (4107)
haha! that's true..
@ebanreb (6279)
@cttolledo Haahha that is really true my friend
@cttolledo (4107)
@ebanreb have you experienced LDR?
@Emmlex1000 (1409)
• Lagos, Nigeria
I have long distance relationship I love her but we have crisis to meet because journey is far
@cttolledo (4107)
how far? from where are you and your girlfriend?
• Lagos, Nigeria
@cttolledo from other state like seven state
@cttolledo (4107)
@Emmlex1000 owww!! very hard
@AliCanary (1781)
I live with my husband, so it's not relevant at the moment, but I have had LDRs before, and it didn't work for me. If you've been doing it for two years, though, you're probably very good at it, though!
@cttolledo (4107)
you are very lucky that you are together as always. Actually, I survived the 2. years because he did an effort to visit me regularly though its tiring but we are working something to be together soon.
@AliCanary (1781)
@cttolledo - I hope that it works out
@ilocosboy (34344)
that is good you can keep your relationship though you've been into long distance relationship. Few relationship collapsed because they cannot keep their love for that long years.
@cttolledo (4107)
"Effort" is what we maintain.. effort to visit, chat,text, call. Time is always our enemy because we both working.
@ilocosboy (34344)
and the love inside the heart will keep you so in love with each other.
@AkoPinay (11668)
I am not in a relationship
@cttolledo (4107)
Soon you will have for sure
@1hopefulman (26172)
I tried a few LDR and none of them worked. I did meet one of of them but I felt deceived as they were not what I had thought. I'm not saying they might not work as it worked for others.
@JustBhem (31733)
• Davao, Philippines
Well, mine is okay. The boyfriend works in 911 as a Fire Fighter and every session he always accompanies me. As much as possible I don't want him to go somewhere which I cannot reach him.
@studylove (2136)
I like the long distance relationships. I give same respect to such relations as i give to my close relatives. I have so many online friends world wide. What about you, do you like long distance relationships?