HAPPINESS: Where to find it?

@Lumartz (122)
Happiness is un-explainable feeling that we feel towards someone or something. Happiness is something that eases our burden in doing our assigned tasks. We can never find happiness if we have the feeling of hatred, anger, jealousy,insecurity etc. I, personally believe that happiness can be found in simple things. Things made with efforts, sincerity, and love has always an impact to me. If you love doing your works, you will find satisfaction and contentment no matter how hard the works will be. Most of the time, for me, Happiness can be found by hardwork and determination. But sometimes, even though I worked hard,, I still failed. Maybe because what I have given wasn`t enough. Though it is hurtful, I still accept it because it`s a part of life. Life is so unfair, it depends upon the person on how he/she will face it and deal with it. Happiness is a choice. If we choose to live with anger, hatred and insecurity, we can never ever be happy. We can find our own little happiness by living our life to it`s fullest, ignoring all the negativities and enjoying what you are doing. Happiness is life. Our life would be useless if we, once in our life, never felt happy with someone or something. So, we live to be happy. To enjoy is to be happy. To satisfy ourselves is to be happy.Even though some people tend to fail us; thinks something bad at us tends to hinder our happiness. BE HAPPY! Don`t chase for other`s happiness, chase for your own but always remember and make it sure that you will never hurt anyone just for your own happiness. :)
@inertia4 (27599)
Happiness is something that has to come from within. Otherwise you will never find happiness. Don't look for it on the outside or by the things you do. You might get satisfaction from hard work or doing tasks. But that is not happiness. Love is an external entity. Although you can internalize it. But true happiness, as I said before, comes from within.
@Lumartz (122)
Yes i`d accept your opinion :) But that`s my point of view hahaha lols :)
@inertia4 (27599)
@Lumartz LOL. Well, just remain happy, that's all that matters.
You can find it in your heart. Learn to appreciate all things. Weather good or bad. Be contented with who you are and what you have. Good day to you.
@Lumartz (122)
Yes absolutely :) Just be yourself. Good day to you too :D :D :D
we can make yourself happy by bei pp ositive always asit brigs goid tthings come to one who ils always positibve
@Lumartz (122)
Yes.
@ebanreb (6325)
You can find happiness everywhere. you just need to look for it.