We have hit a bump in the road

@gnatsmom (1203)
So we have a little over 50 people that are suppose to be coming to our Halloween party on the 28th. I have already decorated part of the trail and bought food. Others have bought food and started on their haunted trail scenes. Now we find out there is a 20% chance of rain on Friday and 90% on Saturday. I think I have to come up with an alternative. Any creative spooky ideas?
Just decorate all over with spooky stuff.
@gnatsmom (1203)
That is what we decided, then after we eat, we release the monsters into the house and on the porches. These are the guys that would normally work the trail. We are just shifted everything to the house and covered porches.
Oh, what a bummer!!! Could you hold it in your basement and forget about the trails?
@gnatsmom (1203)
I am gonna do the kids activities in the basement, so they won't see the monsters that will come out where the adults will be.
@gnatsmom Good idea. Hope it all goes well!