coffee can not be separated from my life

coffee is good every morning I always drink it but my doctor is not to drink too much because my sugar levels are high since then I started to reduce my habit of drinking coffee. and replace it with a healthier fruit juice
@zarlamain (24887)
Coffee is really popular around the world. I'm glad that you are replacing it with a healthier fruit juice.
I love coffee as well. It would be hard for me to change that habit but I wish you the best of luck with it.
Thank you
• Japan
its not a like for me,i love coffee. its the most important drink in my life. it makes me wake up,and also i love its taste! i cant live without coffee..
it may be because the caffeine content that makes the audience can not get out of coffee
@myhuka (214)
there are sugar free coffee that you can drink
I love coffe and green tea. They make my days relaxing. What kind of coffee do you drink?
Coffee is always my best friend to wake me up and be active.
@prashu228 (25589)
Lol..tea cannot be separated from my life...
Coffee doesn't have sugar unless you add sugar to it
• Uzbekistan
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@rubyriaz007 (4258)
I also like coffee very much.It keeps me fresh when I am tired.I don't drink coffee every time. Caffeine is not good for our health. When I feel sleepy at odd times I drink a cup of coffee so that it will keep me awake...
@sishy7 (27604)
Just watch out for the sugar content on anything you put in your body. Welcome to myLot! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here...
@Sherinl (78)
Go for vegetable or green smoothies ... herbal teas ... and as for fruit juices, they're good too ... the key is taking time to assimilate whatever you eat. Also, using unprocessed sugar is good for health, just not processed sugar ... so try swapping your sugar for a natural and unprocessed version like Palm Sugar or Wild Honey ... there are other simpler ways to regulate blood sugar ... naturally ...