What makes you Mad or Annoyed?

@kepweng (6407)
Hi Good Day to All! im More than 2 Days Offline Beacause my Internet provider Cut Off my internet connection cause they upgraded thier data sevices thats what they say when i go in thre office just by now they Cut my internet by Not Notifying thier clients or costumers maybe im Not the Only one experiences these interruption so im Feel mad upset or annoyed and a couple of days ago thier are recent brown out . im get annoyed with that too they switch on and off and my computer is already destroyed beacuse of that on and off frequently Hows the action here in the past 2 days ?? i miss you All. image credited too entrepreneurialfreedom.ca
It seems that we have exactly the same problem. Also our Internet provider did the same. We got an upgrade and they have messed up everything.
Good day my friend and, that would annoy me too.
Same thing that happened to my brother yesterday which called to sent in the technicians. But then it got fix a couple of hours later. I should have cancelled the appointment though but I forgot.
@Micmac (6853)
That is quite upsetting. I hope they sort everything quickly for you. It happens to me once in a while too, but it's not usually a long time wait until my internet service is restored.
@Chantiele (432)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
/oh goodness, that is not good. Have you tried to contact them and find out what is going on?
@YesWay (3496)
Well welcome back after your two day break!!
@KrauseHome (33385)
I can understand your frustration. I know from time to time, it has happened here as well. All I can do is sit and wait and know in time, it will be back to normal so I can continue with what I need to get done.
@1hopefulman (20382)
It is really hard these days without internet and so I can understand your feelings.
@bunnybon7 (33135)
• Holiday, Florida
mylot is always good. but a bit slow when lots are here. i had my internet providers do that once for 5 hrs. and i really raised a rukus about it. they cut 1 dollar from my bill but at least they did something about it.
@jobelbojel (5148)
That is because they wanted consumers to experience good service I think. I don't get annoyed easily now. I can control my temper.
@FayeHazel (11811)
That's annoying. I hope they give you a discount
We have not had an interruption of service here, but that would be so frustrating for anyone who had their service interrupted for a few days or on a regular basis.
• Riga, Latvia
Sorry you are having this trouble. Hope it all gets straightened out. I have been missing for some days too but I had stuff that had to be done. Hope you get your Internet back.
I will also feel so annoyed with the ISP if the internet was cut off without any notice.
@ilocosboy (33293)
Stress, I think this annoys me a lot
@shynu44 (3219)
people's arrogance
@yanzalong (8869)
Brown out at night. I hate it.
Oh, that was so unprofessional of them. They should have notified all the internet users either by phone numbers or by having it announced over the radio that they will be interrupting the internet services because of upgrading. I would also be so upset if that happens to me. So, now it's okay already. Did it make the internet connection faster?
@lady1993 (15616)
waiting makes me annoyed, and people who make me wait for hours and those undecided people too And i am also mad at our internet provider, because it has been 2 months now and we still do not have internet every single night
@cahaya1983 (9678)
Sorry to hear that. They should at least give an advanced notice before the upgrade, that's what our ISP does. Did you fix the computer?