The illusion of lust and fake love..

@EddieHands (37807)
The Illusion of lust and fake love... What I meant is girls on social media who sends me hearts of talk A me they looked me.. Or even ones on the streets that act crazy. But I don't like snow of them.. And I know money of the m Them area my would matter.. Then the ones I want can't see.. I'm special.. So it's so horrible and sad... This makes me sad... I just A don't haves good luck in love...
Maybe someday you will have luck in love. Do no give up.
@EddieHands (37807)
Allow I do new think so.. The more I think.. The more.. It doesn't seem.. For For me to me..
Never say never. I believe I read somewhere that no matter what there is always someone for somebody in this world.
You have to be wary about meeting women on social media.
I think every individual has the chance to find true love.
@SanyoSan (513)
• Sri Lanka
Small notice. Hearts sent in chats doesn't mean ily for a relationship. Love is broad. It means they adore you. You might get a date if you two are compatible. But still she might have a boyfriend or you might not be the guy she's looking for
@SanyoSan (513)
• Sri Lanka
Honestly this doesn't seem like @EddieHands. I don't understand with all the mistypes. Not his style of language either