Frost On The Car Windows

Yes, I looked outside this morning and there is frost on the windows. It's too early for that to happen. It's once again time to scrape the windows on the car. And to buy some of the spray. It just seems a month too early for this.
Late October is normally too early for frost?
@Dena91 (4385)
Not for here in NC. Weathermen are saying our mountain counties could see snow over the weekend, possible flurries for us. I am ready.
@JohnRoberts It was thick on the front and back window. We don't usually get the heavy frost this early.
@Dena91 I like winter less and less every year.
@alberello75 (18019)
• Genova, Italy
Can I ask you something? I would not be rude. But you, suffer "tremendously" the cold season?
@alberello75 The cold bothers me a lot more than it used to.
@alberello75 (18019)
• Genova, Italy
@Susan2015 I see. However here in Italy, last summer I have suffered a lot. Temperatures considerably higher than the average. Duration about three months. I would say hot really unbearable! Now it's not hot, not too cold. From my part, I would say the right temperature
We had some frost here this morning also. I'm a bit relieved because until yesterday I felt cool going out in my short sleeves, but not cool enough for long or 3/4 length sleeves. Today will be good for that, finally. But tomorrow it will change again.
It's starting to get colder here again too, we usually get into the 30's at night and, the morning, then warm up to the 50's or 60's.
Too early even for us in northern Europe but we have had frost two mornings in a row and early this morning rain and wet snow.
I do not think we have had frost yet, but it will be here soon. I also wish the frost would hold off for a bit longer.
@savak03 (6681)
I'm sorry you are dismayed at the thought of winter coming but this is my favorite time of year. I live in Florida where it is mostly too hot to breath and going outside is torture either by the heat or the mosquitoes and other bugs. I have been enjoying this cool weather. I haven't had to run my AC for several days now and have even been able to open my windows and let some fresh air in. So I'm sorry you think it is too early but I am thoroughly enjoying myself.
WE had some frost too.
@KrauseHome (35341)
Depends on where you live. Here it has happened in October from time to time, so it would not surprise me if it was here. Just get some of the spray or a scraper and turn your car on and let it warm up ahead of time if you can.
@FayeHazel (18491)
So true. About this time of year I start really appreciating how easy it is to just jump in your car and go, like in summer
Yup. I have had to scrape the windshield a few times already!
@Elizaby (3695)
• Pensacola, Florida
We had a pretty chilly night but no frost and probably won.t see any frost til after Thanksgiving.
@1hopefulman (30251)
It's bound to also happen here very soon.
Since it only rains here. I do not mind winter at all.