A New Land for A New Beginning: Thank God for His Guidance!!!

After a long search, my family and I found it. Some of you had known that we are moving out from our family house. To cut it short, the evil relatives wanted to sell the house and share the money equally. It was fine to have such decision. But then, my family and I cannot move forward in letting them decide for us. Why? Because we can’t find a new place to build our new house. We finally find a land property in the city to buy soon. This will be a new start for the family. What do you think? Is it hard to move to another place? Image Credit: Shavkat
We have moved many times, and it does take some times to settle in and feel comfortable in a new place. So glad you and your family have found a spot for your new house.
It was a tough one. Luckily, we were able to find it and the land cost is quite affordable. We anticipate that it will be troublesome to move.
I think the land in the picture is beautiful.
• Marion, Kansas
I do too.
@AmbiePam Thank you for liking it, guys! @GardenGerty
@yanzalong (7701)
Sure is.
@prashu228 (21989)
That's really nice. I think it's hard in one way ,as you have to leave the house in which you are living from year's, good in a way as you are going to get a new place to live, have your own house..in your comfort zone..so all the best.
I felt sad because I grew up in this family house. But then, we need to move forward and forget the memories. It would be nice to start from the beginning.
@prashu228 (21989)
@Shavkat all the best
for me it is very hard,I wish the best of luck there for you and your family
I do think it would not be easy. But we really need to deal with it soon. Thank you for the concern.
@Shavkat good luck there
@amadeo Thank you.
That is nice now you have a new start at a new life. Who will live in the house?
I think I am so grateful for finding the land area. My immediate family and I will live in this future house.
• Pamplona, Spain
You have found somewhere at long last? So pleased for you too. Does take a long time to settle sometimes and I am really hoping that this is good for you and all your family. Hugs and good luck.
It was nice to give encouragement, my friend. I really need it. There will be a lot of preparation but it should be done.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Shavkat A new start is always good depends on how positive you are in that moment. Wishing you all the luck and it seems a really beautiful place to be in.
@lovinangelsinstead21 Thank you, my friend. All of us are so positive about this.
@JustBhem (20619)
• Davao, Philippines
It is hard for someone who rooted theirs for centuries. And this place is great for a new start.
It was so devastating moment to leave and forget everything from the past. It was a family house that needs to be preserved and passed on the next generation. However, greediness took over to my evil relatives.
@JustBhem (20619)
• Davao, Philippines
@Shavkat I understand what you mean, it happens to us as well. When my Mother's eldest Sister took advantage of everybody's situation. She offers us to have our place have titles and money. But it didn't push through because no one likes it. You must be very upset about it.
@JustBhem My family and I were so upset for treating us not like their own. I hope it will be fine soon.
No, it is not hard to move to another place. We even moved to another country and we are very happy where we are. This place is beautiful, so peaceful, I am sure you will be fine there.
As for me, I can easily adjust to a new environment. I am just worried about my family. I just need to walk through them for being so sentimental.
@Shavkat I can understand, but they will be a lot better moving to this new location.
@LadyDuck I do think, my friend. They wanted to forget the evil relatives. We can live peacefully without them in our lives.
@Bluedoll (17074)
I really really like the gardens and surrounding greens. It has a great view. I wonder why someone used a single strand of barb wire instead of just plain wire to draw a line in the soil?
The barbed wire is used to show the actual land area. It will be removed once the house will be started to build.
@Bluedoll (17074)
@Shavkat It is a lovely landscape. You should like it there. The rest of the area around is town, farming or countryside?
@Bluedoll Uhm It is still in the city. One ride to the city proper and it is within the subdivision area.
@1creekgirl (8329)
I hope this will be a home of joy and comfort for you and your family. Psalm 16:5-6New International Version (NIV) Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.
Thank you for the inspiring message. I am sure it will be a fruitful one.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful new start. It's hard to leave behind something that is familiar but hopefully this is the start of a whole new adventure.
I do agree that it would be hard. We were given no choice. But I think it would be a good start for the family.
• Riga, Latvia
Looks like a very nice spot. Hope you have luck with your new start.
I had checked the site again today. It was a peaceful place.
@ridingbet (36356)
that is a nice place to build your abode. i hope your issues with your evil relatives will be put to rest now.
It will be end soon, kabsat. My siblings and I will go to Manila and face the evil aunt again.
@ridingbet (36356)
@Shavkat i presume you are already in the capital city. best of luck, kabsat.
@ridingbet Uhm I am still here in Baguio City. We are planning to see them two weeks from now. And you know my evil aunt, we need to schedule before going to her house in Manila. lol
@thelme55 (11427)
That looks good. Good luck to the new beginnings.
As I had checked the place, I noticed that it is untouched.Thanks
@thelme55 (11427)
@Shavkat Wow! That is awesome. Don't forget to plant flowers.
@thelme55 I am sure my mom will do that soon.
@yanzalong (7701)
When you are with deep pocket, everything will be easy. I hope you will find a suitable place.
We had found it, my friend. This is the photo.
@yanzalong (7701)
@Shavkat Ah. I see. Good place.
@yanzalong Thank you.
@peavey (15865)
It can be hard, but it can also be exciting because there are so many possibilities in a new house. If you are going to build, it can be even more exciting. You get to choose a lot of things and you can do things differently or to suit yourself.
As I read your comment, I started to dream of these possibilities. I can feel the excitement for new things in the future.
@peavey (15865)
@Shavkat Good! That's the way it should be.
@manandezo (678)
• Petropolis, Brazil
I have moved many times just like @Corbin5, and I don't feel it is so hard to do. But, I am getting old and I understand I need to have something of my own and I truly understand what you are passing by dear @Shavkat! I am so happy your and your family found a new home to be happy in and this is so hugely blessed! I wish you all the best in your new journey, full of light and love!
I hope it will be fine. As what you had mentioned, I need to secure the future. Since I am not getting younger. Thank you for your encouragement.
• Petropolis, Brazil
@Shavkat You are more than welcome!
@myhuka (130)
I'm glad you're going to have a new house
Thank you. We hope for the best.
@myhuka (130)
@Shavkat do you build your own house?
@myhuka We are going to ask service from architects and engineers. They are close friends.
@peachpurple (9771)
why are they so mean to you all? I hate when my sibling in laws also do that, deciding for us what to do just to get their share of $$$
You figured it right, my friend. They were so mean and said bad comments against us. We were not saying anything but they had pushed us to the limit.
@Shavkat that is because I am facing the same problem as you did
@peachpurple I am sorry to hear that. It was really overwhelming to deal with their evil deeds.
@cttolledo (2314)
• Batangas, Philippines
Ohh seems a good place, very quiet I bet. From what province are you my friend? I am just curious
I am from the City of Pines. And you, my friend?