How difficult is to manage/remember own passwords?

@parpande (674)
Bangalore, India
As the age of internet has grown tremendously and eased our life in almost all the possible ways yet it seems to have brought a petty inconvenience of remembering/recalling passwords. Every user seem to have different logins/passwords for online shopping , net banking, mail accounts, social web and even regular office system .For certain accounts it`s hard to maintain as the password expires every 3rd and 4th month and one needs to create a new password. I always remain apprehensive to create a password so that I can recollect it for those logins I do not use regularly and log in say once in a month. How to you manage your passwords?
• Peoria, Arizona
I used to just try and remember them, but then I realized I have so many passwords and also 2 step passwords that I just write them all down and hide it away somewhere
@parpande (674)
• Bangalore, India
@DesirousDreamer sometimes journaling the credentials can be a threat until it is not accessed by someone else.
• Peoria, Arizona
@parpande They are hidden pretty well haha plus, no one comes into my room beside my mom and she has no reason to access my accounts.
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
Its very difficult for me to remember passwords. Now days to remember passwords I write down in note book or save in notepad in my laptop...
@responsiveme (16336)
Write them down in a small diary
@ebanreb (6447)
Why not save all your passwords or use one password for all of your accounts.