When We are on the Downs

Pixabay
@yanzalong (10175)
Indonesia
Life is full of ups and downs. I realize that. Most of us feel deep in the down when the downs are pouring on us. Some of us tend to be closer to God asking for solution, while Some others tend to be suicidal. However, when the ups are with us, we tend to forget God who always holds out His hand to help us out. What's your honest opinion on this my dear mylotters? Image Credit: Pixabay
• Peoria, Arizona
When I am down I don't look for anyone, I just get over it. and when I am happy I embrace that I am happy. I am not religious so I cannot really look to anything, if there is a God, my silly problems are nothing compared to others, it is selfish to ask. Just figure out how to get over it (I have manic depression, so I know it is harder than just saying getting over it) and eventually things will work out.
@yanzalong (10175)
There are people who are not religious but when they are deep in the downs, they sigh, "Please help me God." Ane when they are up again, they forgot God. Indeed, God helps people in unexpected ways.
• Peoria, Arizona
@yanzalong I barely even say "Oh my God" I say "oh my goodness" when something happens. It isn't in my place to say a name that I don't believe in. Well that is a lie, I do say the curse word GD but with the same of, I don't believe in God so it is literally just a word to me. I don't wish, I don't pray, I just make it through it.
@yanzalong (10175)
@DesirousDreamer I can understand that. The only religion that does not force anyone to embrace it is Islam. All human beings have their own choice.
You can always turn to God when you feeling down.
@yanzalong (10175)
Yes, that's what I often do. God helps us out.
I use that old so ng wh en Im do w and outI lift upy head and shout its going to be a g reat nd a yu and it does start to be a great d ay lol lol