The Good Doctor ... An Interesting Series

@KrauseHome (35690)
How many here have gotten the chance to watch any of these? I think personally this just goes to show no matter what your realm in life is, even someone with a Disability, if you set your mind to something you can be that. I think it is interesting to see his abilities and knowledge in how to treat someone. I think I could trust someone like that to be my Doctor or help with surgery. His mannerisms is something that a lot of people no matter what profession they are in, could learn from. Would you let him treat you, and what do you think of the show? ~~TINA~~
I haven't seen it yet, but the previews do look good for it.
@Bluedoll (16988)
Let me spoil it for you by telling you what has happened.
@KrauseHome (35690)
@TRBRocks420 If you still have not seen it, I really recommend you take time to watch it. It is one of the Best shows out there. I am now caught up again, but these are so emotional that I could watch these over and over again and probably catch something New each time.
@1hopefulman (36356)
I have watched one episode and it is pretty good!
@Bluedoll (16988)
Which one did you see? The very first or after he becomes a resident in the hospital. I like the scene when he is being hired.
@1hopefulman (36356)
@Bluedoll I saw the one where they have to get a liver for a transplant. I would like to watch more but there are too many things to watch and very little time.
@Bluedoll (16988)
@1hopefulman really I find the better ones are rare. It is a new series. If you can get access to the first it gives a completed picture of what the characters are about.
We do not have this show in Europe.
@KrauseHome (35690)
It is only in its first season here, so maybe it will eventually make it's way there. It is really a Great show.
@KrauseHome May be they will come here once they are translated in the major European languages.
@KrauseHome (35690)
@LadyDuck That would be nice, as this is an awesome show that teaches a lot about Disabilities
I havent seen it but I have seen commercials for it.
@KrauseHome (35690)
I think this is one maybe you need to look into, and watch. I find I learn a lot when watching these.
I don't think we have it in Australia but then I watch very little TV.
@KrauseHome (35690)
Yes, it is one that I think is only here in the US for now as it is still new. Let's hope it can become a Big series and make it to other countries for you to enjoy.
@ilocosboy (42030)
Not yet available in my country but I hope it will be soon.
@KrauseHome (35690)
I am hoping everyone who wants to see this will eventually get access if it chooses to stick around. I have learned a lot from it.
@Bluedoll (16988)
I like the series so far. I hope the writers don't go overboard. I like how he talked to the head of the department. You are arrogant, I should learn something from you or something like that. Do you remember?
@KrauseHome (35690)
@Bluedoll That was a really good episode
@Bluedoll (16988)
@KrauseHome now I am liking the two in the physico department. you?
@KrauseHome (35690)
@Bluedoll Yes ... I think the show only continue to get better and better each week
I haven't seen it. I am interested to watch it.
@KrauseHome (35690)
I really think if you get a chance to watch it, it is something you will enjoy. I really have learned a lot about other things from this.
@KrauseHome I will, my friend. Time seems so tightly but I am looking forward to having a movie marathon before Christmas Eve.
I haven't watched it. The previews looked good. But we watch a lot of shows!
@KrauseHome (35690)
Yes, it is definitely one I think many should watch at least once just to get a feel for it, and decide for themselves what they think.
@Shellyann36 (11244)
It is on at the same time as one of my hubby's shows so I don't get to see it. I have enjoyed all of the previews I have seen for the show. I hope to catch up with it.
@KrauseHome (35690)
I really hope you can see this one. It seems like the more and more it goes, the better the ideas get.
My Doctor wasn't that young even if he was two decades ago. Come to think of it, he never ages and he was good with his diet.
@KrauseHome (35690)
Most are and you could learn a thing or two from.
I love the show with all my heart. I know that is what it is through a show. I think it will bring in lots of awards and fans.
@KrauseHome (35690)
I am hoping so. I really have learned a lot, and Love how they seem to show where no matter what type of disability you have, you can still do something with your life.
The Good Doctor is a good series.
@KrauseHome (35690)
Yes it is. I have missed the last 2 shows again, so I guess I need to take some time and catch up.
@Ithink (10490)
I have watched every show so far, my mom doesnt really care for it she said. I however really like the show. It is very interesting in how he sees and figures things out.
@nanette64 (18348)
• Fairfield, Texas
I absolutely love the show @KrauseHome and watch it every week.