Cop shows..

There are so many on tv that I can't see them all. I started steaming one since it was late and nothing was available. I love it though, it's lethal weapon. I thought it would be boring but it's funny. Something I should have thought of seeing who is playing in it. I got tired of some of the other shows that been on the air for years. I needed a little something new to watch.
It almost seems like there are too many cop and crime shows out there in my opinion.
That could be said for sure. I know I am tired of watching assault crimes.
Do you ever watch the NCIS shows. I watch all of them. Actually that is about all I watch on TV.
All I watch on TV is lifestyle travelling shows. People wandering and searching for great food and cuisines is all I watch on Tv. I read thriller, mystery, crime genre books.
I loved those channels way back in time. I love drama shows now fr sure. When I see what is on tv this is so exciting to me. i love it. I never had an interest in food though.
@sharon6345 my family is like either cook them or dont watch them. I love dramas as well and very intense ones. Tv is something i watch only when i visit home.
@hazydaiscrazy That is good for you. I was not watching tv that often here. But since I live alone it's the only thing that helps me to feel as if someone is here. I turn it off when I am sleeping.
You mean the one with Damon Wayans? I love that one. It's action packed, but funny. I also plan to watch the remake of S.W.A.T, with Shemar Moore. I hope it is good. He is handsome!
Yes that is the one and good for sure. I will have to check out that other show. I love shamar.
@carebear29 (25684)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i love these kinds of shows. they are interesting
That is good they sow some good topics to