Off To Resolve My Phone Problems And Other Interesting Fun.

Well I was reminded repeatedly over the past 16 hours why I was changing phones. I had to switch back because of an error on my part and here is what my old phone continues to do: 1. Random dropping calls with a full signal. 2. Send calls to voicemail without ringing in even though it's a full signal. 3. Garbling test messages I receive then showing it a second time clear. So now I am getting ready to shower, leave with my phone that I screwed up to get a new one and hopefully not have any more problems! Once done with that portion of my Walmart trip I have some things @Susan2015 wants me to pick up and a brief meeting to do in the same area. I'll come home and prepare for a 2 PM meeting that I hope begins a partnership with a program that the state runs for Gambling addiction. When all is said and done today has to be a turning point after having 2 "Friday the 13th" days. Wednesday was phone and email crash followed by Thursday slick reruns of similar stuff. Today is starting out a little better. Here is to Fridays that are good!
@dodoazo (20298)
It's your problem was resolved. Here's a toss to your new handy phone. Be of good cheer.
I do hope at the end of today, you have a phone that works perfectly in your hands!!!
@Corbin5 Hopefully, this one will last at least a year! I think there is too much on his phone.
@Susan2015 I keep the same phone for years, but my husband gets too much on his phone too and he keeps having problems. He has had a lot more cell phones than I have had due to the phones acting up.
@Corbin5 I've only had about three in the last 8 years or so.
@alberello75 (17948)
• Genova, Italy
Dear Bernard, I don't want to get a guilt. (Never I'll do!) Sometimes many people do not read the product instructions, believing that their devices are faulty. I don't mean this is your case. But you admitted that you made an error. (So at least I understood, from what I read) Now I hope you have fixed this problems.
@alberello75Yup It's almost there!
@alberello75 (17948)
• Genova, Italy
@Berniezeitler Tomorrow is Saturday. Hope you have no problem with your phones
@m_audrey6788 (13665)
Oh Another busy day for you but still a good one though since you got a good mobile now