Are you Addicted to Serials ?

Being observer I have seen my family is getting into serials in past one month. The number of serials they are watching now has increased a lot They started watching one then it became 2 now they switch on TV at 7:15 pm and switch it off at 10:30 pm. Those similar kind of story line and never ending story. Fight between mother - in- law and daughter in law. Honestly 4 out of 5 shows the same thing! Well so are you into Serials ? What makes you enjoy serials ?
We're only watching one at the moment but there is a new serial starting tomorrow which we might try to watch.
What's the serial's name ? You see you are already in trap This spell will make you see multiple serials
@sishy7 (27647)
Do you mean like the soap operas or Korean dramas? Yeah, sometimes even the actors/actresses are the same ones playing different characters in different series.
Glad to see you How are you doing! Honestly I never heard about soap operas or about korean dramas What it's like Yeah that's true, actors/actresses are same as well and good observation.
@sishy7 Today I got my PC repaired. Now since my mobile is damaged I am unable to talk with DE. But when was DE's Birthday ? He didn't told me about it Yeah that's something we have at end of week ( I mean serial have episode shown only on week days. So they will have most suspenseful thing just on Friday Episode. Then out of curiosity people will share about serial online. We have small episode as compared to opera then. It's like 15 to 20 mins per episode.
@sishy7 I see, I will ask him once I get my phone repaired or may be get one new phone By the way when is your birthday
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
I can`t explain it so much but curiousity strikes everytime I watched serials and it`s so addictive but of course it all depends on how the story goes
How Story is narrated is always important. But when you can guess and you keep on saying this character is culprit and keep cursing that character. And writer keep on increasing the curiosity That is how it goes here How about you? Which serial do you watch
@m_audrey6788 Does it have mother in law and daughter in law fight ?
@m_audrey6788 We have it in all serial
@nangayo (2341)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Once I was but not anymore I almost got addicted.
So you stopped watching television
@nangayo So you watch programs which will end in a day or so ? Something in which two episodes are independent of each other. If possible can you share some of their names ?
@UncleJoe (9912)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Yes! I'm crazy about Cheerios and Kelloggs Shredded Wheat.
What serial is that ? It's reminds me of food
@prashu228 (25811)
No ..i don't like to watch serials
You don't like to see actress acting in serial
@sjvg1976 (18386)
I never watch serials but normally as my wife watches them so I have to watch them with her sometimes as she doesn't allow me to watch news.
@sishy7 (27647)
My husband and I have our own TV, I watch mine in the dining room and he's in the family room... Not very romantic, I know, but at least we have an open space concept home so we can still see and talk to each other if we want to.
@sjvg1976 (18386)
@sishy7 that's good may be we should also do the same so that I may avoid watching the serials.
Most of Indian husband go through such dilemma
Serial you are talking about are called soap operas. We in india call them serials only. They are irritating to me.
Daily Soap what we call here. Operas are something which are performed live right ? And you are still young for them You might be watching reality shows
@sishy7 (27647)
@hazydaiscrazy Yes, they are addicting too... The women are so hardworking in many of the story-lines... And I love how they bow to show gratitude and respect...
@sishy7 She watches Korean Dramas ? She can understand the language
@studylove (2135)
I am not addicted but my friends watch these serials very frequently and keep discussing. What about you?
I have no option to listen to what's they are saying. Though sometimes I see good actresses in serials which make watch that episode.
@cherigucchi (4701)
Not really. I actually seldom see some.
okay.. So you watch serials or you don't watch them ?
I am sure into a few of them these days. I love the storyline on most of them. I can't say that I am addicted to anything but water and cleaning to be honest. I think your family deserves to enjoy a little show here and there after all it' not breaking any laws.
I am not complaining Also I am not against them watching it. But I wonder what makes them watch similar thing again and again in different characters What are the serials you are watching ?
@DaddyEvil (24657)
• Aurora, Missouri
Nothing makes me enjoy serial shows. I quit watching television about 11 years ago. (We have three, but they are the old type of tv. They still work, but why bother? There is nothing interesting to watch. *shrug!*)