Do you listen loud music or with low volume?

@studylove (2136)
I listen music that is neither too low nor high volume because it annoys me. I have a friends who loves to enjoy and listen loud music and hates low volume. What is your liking in this regard?
@sabtraversa (12062)
Low volume at night, or if the environment is very quiet. Low-medium volume most of the time. When I walk, I still need to hear what goes on around. High volume when I work out at home, or when angry.
@dgobucks226 (9666)
Rock n' roll at bit loud. Easy listening or pop a bit lower.
@nangayo (2341)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I play low music I don't love loud music
@Teekaaa (4420)
• Chennai, India
I normally listen to medium volume... If the song is my favourite one, I just hear it in high volume
@Shortail (863)
loud music always, even I'm using my earphones, just to ignore the people around me.
@Ro90152 (24)
Hello I am new here and I love to listen rocking music at high volume but the sad songs or romantic songs at low volume acc. To me it feels better to me
Hello! :) Welcome and enjoy MyLot
@pitsipeahie Thanks for welcoming??
I use earphones so put the music on loud and sometimes it still is not loud enough.
When I am in the car driving I tend to listen to, loud music, But have never felt the need to turn up the volume. on my stereo heaphones past the maximum of needing to strike shout or strike attention.
@Lolaze (2946)
Pretty loud usually, especially in the car.
@rubyriaz007 (3006)
I love to listen to loud music. In the morning I listen to fast songs and at night I listen more to melody songs. I listen to songs in a medium volume so that I don't disturb my neighbors. When I do household chores I hear fast songs....
Hey, welcome to mylot. It all depends on my mood and then if I feel tired the genre and volume will be slow and low But, if I am high No one can stop me from listening that Disco music
Usually I go for high one!! but still it depends on the music also. like if i had a bad day or m listening to some soothing track den yaa for sure a peaceful low pitch...
@Kosgey (1214)
It depends. If i like the music i will tune it to the loudest.
@denadej (79)
• Smila, Ukraine
I'm fond of music and it often depends on my current mood. Using the earphones I prefer music not very loud, I think it would be better for my hearing.
@pitsipeahie (1457)
Just the right volume would do. I don't do loud music as it might be disturbing to others.
@LeaPea2417 (18488)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I listen to music with a medium volume , not too loud , not too soft.
I usually listen to music in my laptop so loadspeakers are never too loud.
I like to listen to it at a medium tone. When I am listening to my favorites i will turn it up. I don't blast music as it will cause a migraine.