myLot: Do you comment on old discussions?

There are days when things are not so busy around here, right? So, an alternative is to search for old discussions and "dig up" them by leaving new comments on them because it's usually a discussion you hadn't seen or maybe at the time you didn't want to comment on. Do you like to do this?
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i do see a lot of old ones popping up but that is good. keeps the convo going at least and makes it noticed.
• Walnut Creek, California
I enjoy it when it happens. Sometimes the old post gets going again.
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@TheHorse yes it does
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
I have not done this for some time now, but I did have a habit of searching older discussions when the site was quiet.
• Walnut Creek, California
I do! Sometimes they're mine!
@ElicBxn (60895)
I will, if the person is still active.
Ia not sure if youd get any interaction from them since depending on how old they are the user moght not even be still on mylot!
@FayeHazel (20033)
I don't usually do it, but sometimes I will see an old discussion that I really want to participate in
@LeaPea2417 (22073)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I do that on occasion (just like I am doing it now on yours, it has been some months since you posted this)
@mayka123 (10824)
I do regularly dig up old discussions. Sometimes the discussions that I have posted. And sometimes the discussions that can be seen on the right of the screen. At times I even look at discussions of friends.
nostalgia, wel, happines, more
More or less because sometimes it gives me nostalgia, and happiness at the same time. But since I am a new child on the site, I will not know how to tell you very well.
I do not look at the dates of the posts and then find out they were old so yes I do comment on old posts.
@prashu228 (25504)
Yes i do comment on old posts sometimes
Yeah, sometimes I do that because there are other interesting topics to comment on. Though usually I stick to the more recent ones because it is more current and it might be a more active conversation.
That's a great idea. I usually get out the 'Explore' buttons but sometimes there doesn't seem to be a lot there either.
@peachpurple (12770)
I do dig up old discussion when I am keen to know the member profile.