I sit and wonder how different my life would be...

I am a poet and these lines just came to me out of the blue... I sit and I wonder About how different my life would be If only I was confident and driven If only I was strong and brave If only I wasn't afraid to take chances Even if it meant I would fail or hit rock bottom And would not see the success I wish to see... If I don't try I can't win If I don't try I remain a loser...
@1hopefulman (20193)
Very nice! Remember if at first you don't succeed, try and try again.
And another thing is you can't succeed if you don't try.
@1hopefulman (20193)
@lovebuglena Good one!
• Ghana
Life has many things to offer us,we have to make the right choice.we need to be brave,strong to be able to overcome any obstacles and make it in life.
To make it in life we certainly have to do that.
Very nice and I read somewhere that if you do hit rock bottom the only way left is up.
Nice. And some very common thoughts you have there.
Ralph waldo emerson said the mos tragic ti ng a man could say i t might have been we have t o trty and kleep trying so it could be
I have lot of things I used to think of things I could have done but most of the time, theres just no use thinking of them.
Sometimes I (and others too) think about what would have happened had we done something differently. Or we think about why we didn't do this or that when we should have. But we can't turn back time and change things, so thinking about it does nothing but let us reflect. On the other hand, it can also teach us a lesson and prevent us from making the same mistakes again.
@shivamani10 (10591)
• Hyderabad, India
yes. This is true. We should know and remember that 'sweet are the uses of adversities'.
What does this phrase "sweet are the uses of adversities" mean?
Going forward in life, despite fear, makes for a life that is definitely more fulfilling.
You are right. The hard part is putting that fear aside and going for things you are afraid to go for.