Weather is turning a leaf.

@franxav (4910)
There is more dew on the grass in the meadow. There is more fog in the morning and evening. Days are getting shorter and nights longer. There is a feel of chill in the morning and the temperature drops during the night. Everything tells that winter is just round the corner. With the change of weather the earth wears a different dress. Our life changes too. Weather is a good conversation starter. For me it is an interesting book I get to read. I enjoy changes of season. How do you feel when seasons change?
I look forward to most of them. We mostly missed out on winter this year as we were overseas. We came back to autumn but it has been quite cold with quite a lot of rain.
@prashu228 (25820)
Yes.. it started here as well.. hope you are enjoying
I think it is nice to witness the changes of leaves.
I like it when the seasons change. I enjoy variety.
@Platespinner (16515)
I haven't gotten to enjoy too many changes of the season yet. Autumn has been pretty so far!--Emmett
Winter is a little depressing. We just got out first snow today. It mostly did melt. But it always feels like such a long winter here.