JJ's Vinyl Madness Countdown #750

By JJ
...and we pass the 1/4 mark. This is the 251st album of the 'VMC'. Three Dog Night's debut LP, which subsequent releases changed the album cover/name to reflect their first hit. The first editions are simply titled 'Three Dog Night' whereas later pressings have "ONE" written in yellow on the cover. I used to have one of each, but I sold the re-press (or maybe I gave it away, I don't really remember...I give away a lot of albums I have double copies of). Three Dog Night - Three Dog Night
Three Dog Night is an American rock band. They formed in 1968 with a line-up consisting of Danny Hutton, Cory Wells, and Chuck Negron. The three lead singers...
You wanted to bring some joy to the world this morning?
Yeah, me and Jeremiah...he's a good friend of mine
@JolietJake Doesn't Scar hunt bullfrogs?
@FourWalls (9420)
@JohnRoberts — Scar is Jeremiah’s interpreter, because JJ never understands a single word.....
@FourWalls (9420)
What’s your take on their version of “The Loner”? (I shocked someone on here earlier when I mentioned that 3DN was nothing but a cover band....they picked good songs, though!)
Okay...I'm not sure how I played this and missed that somehow
@FourWalls (9420)
@JolietJake — next-to-last song on side two. And no, I didn’t own the album, I looked it up in their discography to see what other songs they were covering at the time. (As I always like to point out, they were the first act to cover a John Hiatt song, “Sure As I’m Sittin’ Here.”)
@FourWalls I've played the full album twice and somehow I never noticed it...and that's weird that I didn't notice a Neil song
\m/\m/
Thanks for the flood of memories. Love Three Dog Night!
It was an "okay" song to me