is that possible to see how many people are online on mylot?

Japan
you know at old mylot, we could see how many people are registered and also we could see the population of any country on mylot. but how about seeing people online like in forums.. i really wanna see how many people are online here,so we can have more chance to interact with others. what do you think about it? is that possible to see how many people are online? and what time is the best time for starting a discussion?
Nope, not really possible. You can get an idea of who is currently here by looking at the 'Most Recent Activity' link, but there is nothing that tells you exactly how many/who is here at any particular moment. As for the 'best time to start a discussion'...you'll hear different stories about that from different people. Personally, I have found there really isn't much difference in the interaction I receive that relates to the time I start one...2 AM, 2 PM, 8 PM, 8 AM, I still get the same amount of interaction, I just don't get it all at once.
• Japan
i appreciate it. i will try.. i dont know why admin doesnt add this widget here.so sad.
@dodoazo (17355)
I have no idea unlike other sites the online users and the number of their members as displayed. By the way, how do you that old myLot platform was showing its online users for you're just new to this new? You just assumed it for you have just jointed yesterday.
They were here in the old version under a different name
• Japan
not online users. just were showing like this usa23000 users germany 13000 users i meant it..
@japanesesamurai You mean the old 'Population' section
To me it's not needed at all. I know pretty much who is online by the current activity.
• Japan
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
I can only know if someone is online is through their interaction.
• Japan
yeah same here...
@sjvg1976 (18041)
No. You won't be able to know the exact number of people online at a time in present Mylot. There was an option to know it in old Mylot. There were lots of difference in old and new Mylot.
• Japan
yes,dont you miss old mylot. i think old mylot was warmer. but at new mylot earning is easier than before . anyway i miss old mylot..
@sjvg1976 (18041)
@japanesesamurai yes I miss old Mylot as in old mylot it was easier to earn than this one.
• Japan
@sjvg1976 it depends as i understand. i was thinking same but i think different now.. depends on the users. but especially offers were great at old mylot right,also search option were giving me 0.07 daily.. also we could earn uploading photos..
I don't know how to do so. Perhaps you can ask Mylot admin
• Japan
hey youless by the way i remember you from old mylot.. how are you my friend..
@japanesesamurai Thanks for remembering me
@mohit459 (11436)
• Haldwani, India
No....not at all!!
@Shortail (863)
don't you worry about what the best time to make a discussion. members here are always looking for new discussion. we all need that. and about the members online? I don't know if it's possible,
• Japan
i just want to interact with more people.thats it..
@Shortail (863)
@japanesesamurai ah, for the private message?
• Japan
@Shortail yes sure. You can send me!