i dont and never wanna be rich.. is that weird?

Japan
i hear from many of my friends ; if i were rich, i would bla bla bla.. seriously why many people have this dream,i really cant understand. because i am a very simple guy. i am satisfied with my life and seriously dont wanna be rich, even i win a lottery i would share it with other people ,thats me. enough food to eat, full refrigerator nice wife ,house and good friends are enough to me. i see many unhappy people with lots of money. i think most important thing is happiness and health. what do you think about it? do you wanna be rich?
Then if you become rich, I would gladly take that burden off your hands . I don't need to be rich, but surely being comfortable and not stressed about "survival" helps. For now, as long as I have all the basic necessities of life, then I'm good .
@Mike197602 (13376)
• Worcester, England
If any rich person complains that having money is a burden I think STFU and give me your f ing money as I'll be happy
• Japan
yeah,after having basic needs,i am also ok.
@Mike197602 Right? I'm sure we can both think of ways we could be happy or become happier with all that money - NO problemo !
@cupkitties (6804)
I'd like to be rich in order to help out my family. There's a lot of things I'd do with that money like paying my daughters tuition and student loans, buy her a better car. I'd have my parents house fixed so they can sell it if they want and help them move to a new house. Other than that I'd live like a regular ol person. No mansion or rich people nic-nacs. I know a few people that are rich and live like this and they're rather happy.
• Japan
YEAH SOME ARE HAPPY TOO. i just tried to say ,we dont need to be rich to be happy. thats it..
I am already rich I don't need a lot of money for that.
• Japan
WOW lovely answer ,me too mentally rich , about love i am rich too..
I think you are already up to another level. You are a person who can feel happy easily since you are not greedy and demand so much.
• Japan
yes i do,my wife and father in law(japanese) are really suprised when i am happy with a japanese desert and green tea.. lol
@japanesesamurai My family and I had a travel to Japan in August and I especially like the toilets there
• Japan
@youless there are many chinese here,i wish your family is good about rules. because many chinese dont obey the rules here and it s really annoying.. i love all people but i dont undertstand why chinese dont obey rules that much. don t you have rules in china? sorry it s not my thinking,just this is reality..
@mohit459 (4897)
• Haldwani, India
Who don't want dude tell me???
@Mike197602 (13376)
• Worcester, England
Yes I think it is weird and yes I want to be rich Money doesn't make you happy that is true but I'd rather be unhappy and rich than unhappy and poor
• Japan
sorry to be weird.. i didnt know all people who dont wanna rich are weird..
@Mike197602 (13376)
• Worcester, England
@japanesesamurai I think they are My idea of rich is a million pounds. I don't know many people (anyone actually) that, if they were offered a million free and clear, would say "no thanks I'm happy as I am"...if someone said they'd say that I'd say they were either lying or mentally ill.
• Japan
@Mike197602 i dont talk about it. i never said somebody offer you money. i talk about ,its not my dream.. anyway thanks for the response..
@cttolledo (3911)
• Batangas, Philippines
Hmm If given a chance to be rich why not, right? But as much as my current situation is concern being rich is not my ultimate dream.. but to have a comfortable and happy life !
• Japan
sure if i can ,i dont say no. but its not my dream..
@cttolledo (3911)
• Batangas, Philippines
@japanesesamurai Okay .. One of us has its own dreams!
@KrauseHome (34153)
Well, if it betters my life but at the same time continue to appreciate where God has brought me from, I would say Yes. We could use more $$ than we have not to help make ends meet, but God is the one in control. So far I would say we are blessed even with all the struggles.
• Japan
yes you are totally right about it.i also remember you from old mylot...
@sjvg1976 (16831)
Money is not a reason for happiness in someone's life . At least in my case I feel happy to devote more time with my family and friends. For me they are more important than money
• Japan
to buy our needs and to live healthy money is important, but i dont need to be rich. i am rich with my life ,my wife and my job..
@Keibah (22)
Being rich isn't about money but about endowments. With love, kindness, happiness, soulfulness. Money cannot buy you all that. However, it is necessary to have enough money to fend for yourself.
• Japan
lovely response,thanks a lot.
@Kahl39 (1092)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I salute you.
• Japan
thanks
@Shortail (707)
me too, I just want to become happy. and having good health, that's enough for me.
@Bluedoll (16795)
If you had to work like a dog for every cent then I suppose no sad dream. That would make a person miserable. But if it got dumped in your lap think of all the good you could do?
@peachpurple (12164)
i wanna be rich because I want to find treatments for my parents
• Japan
Wow this is sad to hear! I wish you can!
@prashu228 (24856)
I want enough money .. which will be useful ..not too much not less
• Japan
same here .if we can make our refrigerator full,keep ourself healthy,its enough to me..