Hallelujah I Did It!!

My procrastination has ended and today I finally got my haircut. After many months (I'm too embarrassed to mention how many) have passed I made the appointment and got my haircut this morning. Whenever I get my haircut I wonder why it takes me so long to get it cut the next time. It's not like I have a bad experience or a bad haircut. The girl who does my hair is so nice and does a great job. The place is pleasant and friendly. Guess it's just one of my many quirks. Now that I'm feeling beautiful and it's a nice day out I'm going to see if my daughter wants to go shopping or something. Tomorrow is supposed to horribly rainy so today is the day to take advantage of nice weather. Hope you're enjoying your weekend
I'm glad you got it done and your happy with it! I hope you enjoy your day. =)
@1hopefulman (19517)
Congratulations on getting you hair done. I wish we could see a picture. Yes, today is really nice so we better enjoy it.
• Portland, Connecticut
I wish you would have shown us a picture of your haircut but I am glad that youre are feeling beautiful and that she did a great job.
@sueznewz2 (9330)
• Alicante, Spain
yes ... I was thinking the same.. @BelleStarr
do we get a chance to see the new haircut there.Beautiful you are beautiful.
@fishtiger58 (30284)
• Momence, Illinois
I do the same thing, I don't know why I wait so long either. It is what it is. I need a haircut lol.
I put is off too. I like the person who cuts my hair too, but I do not like sitting there and making small talk. You are good to go for a few more months before the next haircut.
@Elizaby (3374)
• Pensacola, Florida
It is not going to be long til I get a harcut so I can color my hair with the upcoming holiday season.
I feel that way too, I always procrastinate for my haircut.
@sueznewz2 (9330)
• Alicante, Spain
I'm' glad you're pleased with your hair cut .... and get to go out with your daughter ...
I hate getting my hair cut, even though I have a very nice lady who comes to the house to do it.
I hope your daughter goes shopping with you. Have a good day.
I can blamed for the same thing. I get used to the way that I look even when my style grows out and there is little shape left. And my hairdresser is great and the salon is nice, but its a quirk that I have too I guess. I'm sure that you look great. And I'll try to remind you of this and coax you into getting a trim before the holidays-okay? You can do the same for me!
• Riga, Latvia
Well congrats to you. I have been cutting my own hair but I remember that good haircut at a salon feeling. How about a photo? Enjoy your day.
@1creekgirl (8306)
I need a hair trim and have an appt next week. The worst thing right now is that I can't really style my hair with one arm! I get it somewhat presentable, but it's awful. Enjoy your time with your daughter!
It feels so good to have someone do your hair. I try to go every other month or so.
I am having a nice day so far. Shopping and lunch would be a great way to spend part of your day, after a beautiful haircut.
@Emmlex1000 (1267)
• Lagos, Nigeria
You made a nice decision to fix your hair today
So happy you finally had your haircut and are so pleased!!!
@DeborahDiane (15853)
• Laguna Woods, California
@Marilynda1225 - It is a great feeling to have a fresh haircut, isn't it?
I need a haircut too. I.might get one Monday we will see.