Sickly day

Peoria, Arizona
This morning I woke up with an upset tummy. It was probably the combination of beer, pizza, and ice cream...I mean that is an amazing combination but very unhealthy and my stomach is like blahhhh nuuu But whatever! I didn't get acid reflux from the pizza, so yey! I'm super happy about that. I did have a wonderful evening, however. After the livestream ended I wanted to watch something on netflix. It was a choice between b-rated horror movies or high school musical, because I saw that HSM was on Netflix and well HSM won. I ended up watching HSM and HSM2 which was a very good time while tipsy! And I ended the evening with one of my old favorite films which was Jump In with Corbin Bleu, I used to adore that movie and it was still pretty good. I'm going to wait for my phone to charge up and I am going to go paint a cabinet that I am going to be putting my yarn in! So that is going to be fun! Going to spray paint it up and then painting on it later. I'll be sure to show you pictures! Hope you all are having a good weekend!
Wouldn't that have bothered you around the time you had it not hours later / today? Love HSM.
• Peoria, Arizona
Nope! I'm slightly lactose intolerant so it effects me for a while haha
@DesirousDreamer ooh.. my cousin and uncle are too and they only have problems for up to like 5 hours after, so figured everyone was the same
• Peoria, Arizona
@Courtlynn Nah, sometimes I have things that bother me up to 2 days haha I guess it just depends on how the body processes stuff
What is HSM? glad you had a good day though. Hope you do feel better!
• Peoria, Arizona
I said it within the post, it is High School Musical.
I guess it was worth the meal in the end. That is good for you.
• Peoria, Arizona
Heck yeah! It was a little party night haha
@Emmlex1000 (1409)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Yes have fun but take of yourself