Personalized Gifts

Boise, Idaho
Sometimes it is so hard for me to decide on what to get for certain people on my list. The ones that are hardest to buy for are for a reason. They have a special personality. So I decided that I would buy them something I like and personalize it, give it something special. It is as easy as buying some unique christmas tree decorations and personalizing them with names, pictures, or words of spiritual uplifting. Then repackaging them in some fun wrapping and Wol La a special gift for those hard to buy for on my list. What do you do to make that special gift for the hard to buy for on your list?
There is no one hard to buy for on my list. If I even thought of that it would be a visa card for them in a nice card that I wrote out my thoughts on. But I love personalized gifts for no special reason. I bought mugs with names on it and for those going to church I bought crosses with names on it. I would not give that kind of gift to someone unless I knew it was something they enjoyed. My gifts are meant to be kept as treasures. Not so much to be used.
As they should be.
Giftcards for where they go the most or cant always afford but love. Or just visa giftcard, as can be used anywhere.
Every little bit helps.
@shubhu3 (15633)
• New Delhi, India
This happens. Personalized gifts are really creative and amazing ones.
I sure think so.
Many years ago I did embroidery. I embroidered designs and added a person's name or a nice quote.
That sounds really nice.