Happy Halooween im Scared im Alone in house! do you try Ghost Hunting?

@kepweng (19191)
Waikoloa, Hawaii
Good day to all ! halloween is approaching What are activities that you will do ? do you go in cemetery ? do you already see a spirit or ghost or anything paranormal? image credited too garderiesunnyside.com
No I do not ghost hunt. I see enough of that already, I try to block it all out.
Oh no, nothing scary for me! That'll be spooky on halloween or not! But I don't know if the spirits would appreciate that either.
That's the usual relevant shows now a days, it's all about the paranormal as it was something to be scared of.
@ilocosboy (39203)
I go in cemetery and I also experienced going ghost hunting. I have a friend who is a ghost hunter
Given the chance, yes, I'd like to go ghost hunting.
We just hand out Halloween candy to all the children who come to our door on Halloween night. A lot of fun for us.
@Courage7 (18667)
I had never tried it but I want to.
@Micmac (9637)
I used to celebrate Halloween when I was a kid, but not anymore.
I don't watch scary movies because I don't want the feeling of being scared. Maybe you keep watching scary movies, so you are scared being alone in the house.
@cahaya1983 (10037)
I don't celebrate Halloween so it was just another day for me.
@bluesa (15214)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Halloween is not celebrated here by me. It is a normal day. If you celebrated, I hope you had fun. :)
@miketagz (8829)
I heard stories about calling ghosts through the use of letters when communicating them. But its very dangerous to deal with. Need a professional first before you proceed.
@FayeHazel (21433)
I hope your Halloween was safe and nice. I do believe in the paranormal
No, I do not look for ghosts. If I am not looking for them I will not see them.
@sishy7 (27594)
Halloween is not a really big deal down here... It's been just like any other day today. I did see a few small group of kids in costumes on my way home from work tonight...