Sunday News And Thoughts.

It's been a bit of a bummer of a start to my day as I had a major swallowing problem type of sore throat. That cleared up and I was hit with abdominal cramping (IBS) an runny feeling. since then though it has begun to get better. Last night I sent my app to be reviewed so it can be released by Friday. That should be interesting. I created an app called "Stand Tall" and here is what it will have: 1. Contact Page: Provides ways to reach help through Website, Email and phone. 2. Social Page Provides Facebook link, Twitter, Youtube and Blog information. Website Page: Has a link to Stand Tall Recovery. Here You will find every form of help available. 3. Request Info Page: A Place to request One on one Zoom (Video meeting), Info on Group Meetings via Zoom, Speaking requests for groups and a category referred to as other ( a way to take open requests including help with self Banning) 4. Photos Page: Has 104 Encouragement Memes and will grow/ change over time. 5. About Page: Describes how and why this app came into being as well as some aspects explained here. 6. Meetings Page: Has access to places to find meetings for most addictions both Anonymous and other forms. Most of this is stuff I already had established through my website, blog, Twitter and Facebook pages. What that means is all I really did was set it up so it was accessible through the app with links. My friend had a relapse yesterday and was very nasty about it even though he was going to ban himself and instead started gambling. That appears to have had an interesting twist today as he just texted me and apologized. This is the nature of the addict though. I'm about half way through compiling my passwords in a note book for @Susan2015 to guard. SO what's happening in your life today?
Good you created this helpful app Bernie. I am sorry to hear of this swallowing thing..my son also has this condition and will not go to get help. Glad your friend apologized too.
@TiarasOceanView The swallowing thing seems to have passed. I think it has to do with my allergies and Asthma as it happens from time to time in the morning but seldom lasts more than a few hours.
@shivamani10 (11229)
• Hyderabad, India
Nothing is special. The only things i am busy with the Sunday shopping. Arranged every item in the house in perfect order. Colored some old furniture also. It will be quite exciting to select colors for interiors. I really enjoy it.
@FourWalls (14134)
I was much less productive than you were! I just went to lunch, did my grocery shopping, and did my laundry. Wish there were apps that would do the laundry for me! I feel for you with the IBS. I have that, too, and it just decides on its own when it's going to make my life miserable. Best of luck with the app launch.
@FourWalls Yup on the IBS! I hope the free app does well too,
@kobesbuddy (49326)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I had a sore throat this week, but it's getting better, too. I have a digestive disorder also, celiac disease. It's a big pain in the neck! At least your friend who had a relapse sent you a text, that's a good sign he's not giving up:)