work work work

Zhengzhou, China
Do you often tired of working?Life is not that easy.If i get to work,i won't happy,but if i don't work so that i can't earn any money to buy stuff, i am even unhappier.It's a paradox.
@sjvg1976 (18405)
Welcome to Mylot Yes without work no money and without money you can't have anything so we should work .
• Zhengzhou, China
I realize that,so i am working now.
@sjvg1976 (18405)
@bobisha that's good that you realised it soon
Of course I will feel tired of it sometimes. In my down time, I have to think about the money I am going to get. Then probably it will make me happy and this is the drive for me to keep working without thinking of giving up
• Zhengzhou, China
good talk
I w aqs n ever out of wo rk as nnrses aides were alwqays shor of in most hospitals nbu we were not paid eou gh for the vital work we hadd to do nurses are ot paid as mcuy as they are worth
• Zhengzhou, China
yes that's the point,you are not paid enough,and you are busy.it's very easy to get tired of.But you have a great job ,i respect that.
@RodrickH (12635)
As human beings,work is necessary,or we will be lazy,what we can do is regarding the work in the correct way
• Zhengzhou, China
it seems that way
@Rusmini (99)
yes I often get bored while working but because there are many friends to talk to speak boredom seemed to vanish
• Zhengzhou, China
that's great