Crab Mentality

photo from google
@ebanreb (6447)
Crab Mentality All of us know what a crab is. We can say that it is delicious however have you tried putting them in a container? What do you see? You see them crawling hitting each other and you see them pulling each other. This is something that humans do. If somebody is doing great the others are trying to pull him down. Do you have friends or members of the company with mentality like this?
@cttolledo (4459)
Friends like that-No. But in the office yeah maybe.
@ebanreb (6447)
Yeah true. To get the position or to increase their salary they have to destroy others.
@cttolledo (4459)
@ebanreb politics is given in one company.. if you are aiming for a position you should be ready for all the battle
@ebanreb (6447)
@cttolledo Yes but not of personal interest. As politician your top priority is the people not your personal interest. Corruption and abuse of power is everywhere.
It's horrible isn't it? It's all because of Envy that people tend pull you down just to satisfy their need to humiliate you.
@ebanreb (6447)
Really horrible. Just to please themselves they will hurt others.
Most women have crab mentality among women. And I have seen a lot of people like that. That's why I don't have many female friends and I am friends with a few who have the same faith and beliefs like me.
@ebanreb (6447)
Really? that is sad to hear
@shynu44 (4904)
thats true, many humans want to detroy others, just to gain cheap popularity.
@ebanreb (6447)
I agree. To have a cheap popularity they will destroy others
Crab mentality is prevalent. I stay away from people who have such attitude.
@pitsipeahie (2212)
Sad reality indeed....