Do you talk to strangers?

In the bank queue, in the supermarket queue, in the street, in the museum, in the bar... No matter the place , I'm very talkative and I speak to anyone (as long as the person gives me space for this, because I don't like to insist ). How about you?
No, I don't talk to strangers not unless someone asks me or something, but to initiate sort of a small talk, I usually don't.
Not to everyone. But, as you say, some people make us be more talkative.
@responsiveme (14458)
I do
• Pamplona, Spain
Depends on who the person is or are. Some are very easy to talk with and others not so much.
@Scrapper88 (1229)
I always talk with strangers. I made several friends that way.
@shivamani10 (10817)
• Hyderabad, India
Why should we unnecessarily purchase a risk? Is it necessary ?
@Lertka (346)
• Ukraine
Sometimes I can talk to strangers, but this happens very rarely.
@nangayo (2293)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I do respond to those who start conversations and it also depends on how the person talks. I avoid loud people.
The right question is - will strangers talk to me?
I speak to lots of strangers but my husband is worse. He talks to just about everyone.
Yep - that sounds like me too! I don't think I'm particularly talkative though . . . I just find it easier to chit chat with strangers.
@prashu228 (22652)
No..i am not comfortable talking to strangers..
@kavinitu (1039)
@TheInvisibleMan You can talk to strangers, but do not believe it right away. Do not believe in a first meeting. Do not give personal information like home address or phone numbers. You do not know much about it unless you know it. I obey all the above rules.