Good afternoon myLot

Hello everyone. I'm just sitting down after a busy hour of rushing around after work. I had to stop at my employer's health clinic to pick up a bunch of prescriptions. I love it there because I can get anything that the pharmacy stocks for free without even a copay. Then I had to go to the post office to mail out a cookbook. Someone on Chowhound said they were considering buying it and I had it collecting dust on my shelves. Nothing in it appealed to me so I said she could have my copy. She was excited and said she would send me a pasta cookbook that she hadn't used so it worked out to be a great swap. When I got home I had to get all of the candy that I bought this morning into a bowl and by the door for the trick or treaters who will be arriving at my door shortly. I'm also expecting the repairman to come deal with this dishwasher on Service Visit #4. It had better get fixed today or I am going to bug out. What's everyone else up to this afternoon?
We have trick-or-treater's tomorrow. I hope your candy lasts. That is a good swap. I really hope your dishwasher gets fixed today.
oh I hope it gets fixed today too. I am SO OVER doing dishes!
@NJChicaa I hear ya. I was so happy to have a dishwasher in my apartment.
Good afternoon not much trying to rest after last night.
Definitely rest up!
@NJChicaa I had a two hour nap.Feeling much more rested.
I am not doing very much today. I was going to library till I realized how much wind there is so will go tomorrow! Hope you have a good time with the kids tonight!
I don't enjoy the whole trick or treat thing. I find it annoying to have to keep going to the door over and over again while trying to keep my orange cat from running out of the open door.
@NJChicaa another reason I do not give out candy out i thought it was just me who felt that way!
My afternoon is a satellite TV nightmare. Over an hour trying to get a fix on phone and now have to have a tech tomorrow.
I'm sorry that it isn't working for you. At least the tech is coming soon.
I hope it gets fixed for you this time, I know it must be driving you insane!
I'm about out of patience with this whole thing.
I do hope he finally fixes it. Who would have thought it would have been such a difficult job. Enjoy all the little trick or treaters.
I am very skeptical about whether these parts fix it considering the fact that it melted the damn blender. Who knows what else is melted in it?
@ebanreb (6447)
I am ok despite so many things to do. How about you my friend.
oh I am just living the dream.
@ebanreb (6447)
@NJChicaa O\I see. Happy Halloween
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
That's pretty cool NJ. When I volunteered for three years at a local rehab center, I had a free flu shot every fall season. Hope you get some good pasta recipes. I've been busy writing and some editing on this rainy afternoon.
I haven't heard much about you writing lately. Good to hear that you are still at it!
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@NJChicaa Yep. I'm still chugging away on my edits. I might do a post on it tomorrow.
Good afternoon to you as well! Enjoy the rest of your day.