America gets Punked

@tallawah (7389)
Kingston, Jamaica
If you watch US T.V. you'll run across those old time rivalries when Americans and Russians were having their 'cold war' and of course, America Always Wins! That's called Fiction. And that's before America elected the Desperate Cheeto as President. So here's the big story! A bunch of emails that were written by Hilary Clinton got hacked by some Russian Dudes. And it's the Russian Dudes who told Trump's flunky and it is Trump's flunkey, who told Trump so that Trump could run his mouth like a toilet with a broken flushometer about emails and he could shout...'lock her up!" You all recall that, right? Now that the inquiry into Russian interference in the American Election is front page and names have been called, Trump sends his PR gal to deny all connection between Trump and the guy who ran his election campaign. But uh.... Didn't words, coming out of that jowly orange mouth talk about the emails? Isn't it Trump who told us about them? Ahhh don't worry! Americans are stupid. They'll believe any lie Trump tosses at them. Those of us in the rest of the world, take it for the comedy it is. We are out of the Mind Meld; we can think for ourselves. We don't have a big ugly orange monster telling us what is and what is not fake news. Although some people believe this is the beginning of the end for Trump, that the traces to the Kremlin are too deep to erode, that the proof that Russian played Americans better than Americans ever played the Russians, is clear, Nah. Despite Social Media's proof that the millions of Americans were duped by the crap they published, crap paid for by the Kremlin, it doesn't matter. America's motto; Freedom is Slavery/ Ignorance is Knowledge/ Peace is War.
@nonersays (2688)
I keep hoping I'll wake up and find out Trumps presidency will have been a bad dream.
@tallawah (7389)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I thought I was in the Twilight Zone... and each day it gets worse
@anniepa (26890)
It's certainly been a nightmare year. I've honestly never been so depressed for such an extended period of time.
@tallawah (7389)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@anniepa Many people I know in America no longer listen to the news. It's amazing.
It is the beginning of the end for Cheeto Von Tweeto!
@tallawah (7389)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I hope so, but I have no confidence
@anniepa (26890)
@tallawah I think you've engaged with me and a few others here enough to know we're not ALL crazy here in America so please cross your fingers for us that there are enough of us to take him down! Remember, it's the system that allowed him to get the needed electoral votes even with the Russian collusion because over 10 million voters chose someone other than him.
@tallawah (7389)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@anniepa I know many Americans don't support him, never did, never will. And I've noticed that other branches of government are acting to thwart his most insane ideas.
@kepweng (6444)
nice if you lived in usa you will vote trump?
@tallawah (7389)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Nope. I would not have voted Trump... I would have voted ABT (anyone but Trump) the man is a disgrace.
@anniepa (26890)
@tallawah You would have been with the majority of Americans. Unfortunately that didn't mean a thing.
@tallawah (7389)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@anniepa One ponders how the next elections will go
• Pleasant Hill, California
I'm not ashamed to be American. But I accept the fact that 50% of us are of "below average" intelligence.
@anniepa (26890)
Are we of "below average" intelligence naturally or have we been dumbed down by our education system? Or is it stupid reality TV, the type of which made Donald Trump a self-described "star" who managed to build a political career by spreading outrageous lies about our last actual, worthy POTUS? He sure appeals to the lowest common denominator.
@tallawah (7389)
• Kingston, Jamaica
People have been dumbed down by the education system... look at a NYC 6th Grade Sylabbus in 1960 and compare that to a 10th Grade in 2000.. That is why a guy like Trump can get in and fill his pockets.. note his tax cut
• Pleasant Hill, California
@anniepa I don't blame the education system. Teachers work their butts off. I blame parents who don't read, listen to good music, or model good values. They made it possible for things like reality shows, rap music, and repetitive and violent video games to dominate.
@antonbunot (9506)
• Calgary, Alberta
I believe the real story here is not about Trump and Russia (collusion) - - It is Hillary's Uranium and Dossier!
@tallawah (7389)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Oh boy! Uranium and a Dossier.... doesn't that come in chocolate?
• Calgary, Alberta
@tallawah Maybe . . . If it does, I hope those Trump-haters would eat Hillary chocos laced with Uranium. It would make them accept that Trump is the greatest president of the USA!
@tallawah (7389)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@antonbunot sure is... especially for White Supremists. Why you guys have had a President since Wilson re introduced segregation... that's should be on the agenda, hey?
@nanette64 (13900)
• Fairfield, Texas
I love that last line @tallawah .
@tallawah (7389)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Comes from 1984 by George Orwell
@nanette64 (13900)
• Fairfield, Texas
@tallawah (7389)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@nanette64 thanks!!