A whole day without internet?

Can you do it? If you can stay all day without the internet (a real challenge for many people around the world), do you think the day - somehow - was a day lost for you or doesn't that make any difference to you at all? P.S: Inspired by a @snowy22315 post, I decided to ask you this, folks.
I have done it and you can live without it. It's a toy and play time mostly. Who needs email or social media when you can pick up a phone? Use a real radio and TV. Shop at a real store and get some exercise.
@JohnRoberts Wise choices.
@ramapo17 (22543)
• Melbourne, Florida
I hate talking on the phone.
It depends really..if I am out of the house and engaged with other things it doesn't bother me that much.
@snowy22315 I agree with you.
@miketagz (7457)
Life without internet its like way back in middle ages, you can't send stories instantly, have to wait for snail mail. You can't get money in a matter of seconds unlike today's technology. You can't work online at home instead you can work in office or manage business. That is the past times without adapting new technologies.
@ramapo17 (22543)
• Melbourne, Florida
I often wonder how we did that back in the old days.
@miketagz (7457)
@ramapo17 life is not just simple because someone invent technology without internet, the processing improvement is a huge difference between the middle to modern period.
I have done it multiple times already. usually on my days off, I go without the internet and I just do chores and read books.
@May2k8 (3634)
Internet is my daily activities, if my internet suddenly off then I need to walking to a mall or watching something for making me busy
• Riga, Latvia
For a person like me completely all alone the Internet is also a form of entertainment for me movies, music and such. So I could go a day without doing any work on my PC but I would watch something for entertainment.
@peavey (16306)
I can do it. I sometimes do over the weekend. I used to work online and still do a little, so it's not something that I just play with and as work isn't always what I want to do, I can turn it off and go away. I will admit that it surprises me sometimes when I get antsy to get back to it. It's refreshing to do something else for awhile, though.
I can live without smartphone too, I usually skip using the internet a day or two.
@ramapo17 (22543)
• Melbourne, Florida
I have spent a week without the internet and television. I read a lot of magazines.
@prashu228 (25814)
It happens with me.. sometimes