My Nut-Filled Family Tree With an Update: Wanted By the FBI

@irishidid (8134)
A picture of bio dad was found. You'll never guess where. On ebay! His wanted by the FBI poster. I could have paid $10.00+shipping but I'm be darned if I'll pay for that. So I saved it to my computer. No, I will not be sharing it. No, I'm not surprised that there is a wanted poster. I knew the FBI had been hunting him because my biological grandmother told me about it when I met her. I'm more surprised it actually turned out to be true! He was a rough looking man who looked like he had a rough life. The best and only good thing he ever did for me was to sign the adoption papers. For that, I'm grateful to him.
Wow. I wouldn't pay for that picture either. Is he still wanted? Or is that in the past?
@irishidid (8134)
He'd be in is 90s if he's still alive. The poster was from the 60s.
@josie_ (5088)
@irishidid _Unless he committed a major crime, the status of limitation for legal actions probably has expired. Some notoriety in our family tree makes for a more interesting conversation at gatherings.
That is sad. That is good that you were raised in a good home.
I guess your true parents are those who raised you.
He loved you enough to give you a good home.