Effect Of Sunset In My Life

@cttolledo (5054)
I just remember the moment I witnessed this kind of captivating sunset, seeing the sunset will definitely change your feeling. A feeling that made me realized all about my life. What are effects of sunset in your life? Does it change your mood or feelings? This picture was taken my me while we are travelling from subic to Clark Pampanga Philippines.
Sunset has always been my favourite because back when I was college, every Tuesday and Friday I wait for the sun to set and meet my friends to have a drink. In our university we have the Wednesday free and of course the weekend. Sun rise was the sign we had to say goodbye. So sunset has always been my favourite as it gives me good memories.
@cttolledo (5054)
@toniganzon sunset is also my favorite. I became emotional everytime I see sunset and I do not know why
@yanzalong (10174)
I prefer sunrise.
@cttolledo Sunset brings all kinds of emotion and it's very dramatic compared to sunrise.
That is one of the most beautiful sunset photos I've ever seen!!!!!! I love sunrise and sunset.
@cttolledo (5054)
Thank you
That is quite some picture you captured there. I love the sun. I love when I know it will be another sun shiny day after day after day.
@cttolledo (5054)
@Hannihar so you love sunrise than sunset?
@cttolledo Not sure Firefly. I am up early in the morning so see the sun come up and am not up to see the sun go down. I guess I love to see the sun come out in the morning rather than leave the sky.
@cttolledo (5054)
@Hannihar ahh okay.. because sunrise is full of life..
A beautiful sunset. You captured it well.
@cttolledo (5054)
@Kandae11 Thank you. After how many takes I got a perfect one
@cttolledo It is perfect yes.
@cttolledo (5054)
@Daveswami (228)
I love sunset.
@cttolledo (5054)
@Daveswami Yeah, everybody does. It's has something that changes our mood
@cttolledo it sure do. I'm watching it right now. And it feel awesome
Sunrises and sunsets - proof that every beginning and ending is beautiful.
@cttolledo (5054)
@allen0187 It has a very deep meaning. that's people really loves to see sunset and sunrise
That is a gorgeous sunset. I witnessed a beautiful sunrise not too long ago against the ocean in Fort Lauderdale. It was amazing and a hard feeling to descrive. Nature cab be so beautiful.
@cttolledo (5054)
taken between 5:45 to 6pm. That green maybe was the reflection of the mountain.
@JustBhem (42987)
• Davao, Philippines
The photo is amazing. I like it a lot.
@cttolledo (5054)
Thanks
@yanzalong (10174)
I havent observed much so I have no idea of its effect in my life. However sunset is beautiful to be sure.
@cttolledo (5054)
@yanzalong You should try sometimes. It's something that you want to witness forever if possible.
@lady1993 (20074)
i like looking at the sunset too, but i rarely get the chance to see it since when i get off from work,it is already night Looking at the sunset is quite calming
@cttolledo (5054)
@lady1993 that's true. It's very rare also for me to witness sunset. It's so happened that we went to the north for a ride and luckily witnessed that
@denadej (79)
• Smila, Ukraine
I agree that sunset time is very imperssive and I observe it sometimes in my location.
@cttolledo (5054)
@denadej wow nice also.
@shivamani10 (11188)
• Hyderabad, India
Yes. I agree with you. The sunset and sunrise will definitely change our mood. But, at the same time, it depends on the condition you are in.
@cttolledo (5054)
@shivamani10 Yes. But I get emotional everytime I witness sunset. I always feel loneliness while watching the sun fading..