Dinner and trivia!

It is Wednesday so it is "date night"! Our version of that is going to our usual hangout for dinner, drinks, and to play bar trivia. We haven't been doing that great lately as it is just the 2 of us playing against teams of 8-10 people. Not exactly evenly matched teams. Still, we have fun and we usually come in the top half of the group anyway. Can't ask for much more when the teams are so unevenly matched. I had a good long nap after work so I will be fine to stay up until almost 11pm tonight. I will be happy to see this work week end. We have off all of next week. I was hoping to be able to sneak in a trip to Mexico, but unfortunately that didn't work out. I'll be doing a "staycation" with lots of trips to the gym. *sigh* What's everyone else doing tonight?
I am watching game 7 of the World Series.
They have it on here at the bar
• Peoria, Arizona
I have heard so many people do this bar trivia lately! I wish I had a significant other or even friends to do this because it sounds like so much fun. I'm just going to work on mturk because I can't do much else at the moment. I could be writing a script but I'm a bit of a foggy brain for that at the moment haha
It is a lot of fun
• Peoria, Arizona
@NJChicaa It seems like it!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Just finished a movie.
What did you watch?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@NJChicaa killing David Hasslehoff
Have a good evening and good luck.
Thanks!
@Blondie2222 (21223)
Well I hope you enjoy your date night out and you have better luck at trivia. I don't take naps after work anymore since i get home at 8pm then i wouldn't sleep for the night if i did. I'm ready for this work week to be over also as it's been a crazy one. No vacation for me next week but I hope you enjoy yours.
@cttolledo (4107)
It's morning here in our country. Here, back to work from 2 days vacation.
@cahaya1983 (10060)
Staycation can be nice too. I'm a homebody so I'd always find things to do at home.