Your October Online Earnings

Hey all and Happy Wednesday to you all! Here its a cold and drizzly Wednesday evening and Ive just made it to work for the evening where I will be for the next 10 hours. Thought I would start this discussion as it is the first of a new month - unbelievably - and I like to see where we are all at. Did you make your goals, if you had any, for October? What sites did you do the best on? What are your goals if any for November? My October was slightly lacking. I did manage to earn about $30 on Opinion Outlost and made payout at Cash Crate - finally for $20 (was working on that for several months). I also made payout here on MyLot which surprisingly for me only took one month. How did you do? Hope everyones November is off to a good start.
@alberello75 (13179)
• Genova, Italy
Not having other earnings sites, I dedicate my time exclusively to Mylot. I have to say for several months, I can always get over the threshold of the payout here. I closed the month of October with $6.67
Thats not bad at all. Good job!!
@alberello75 (13179)
• Genova, Italy
@maezee And same for you
@alberello75 thanks!!
I don't set earnings goals, but even with days off here, I did very well.
Glad to hear it!!
@Blondie2222 (18184)
I only made $2.85 for October but was able to cash out as I have money rolled from the month before. I did good at making a great commission at my full time job for october so that helped alot also. I don't do any other online sites besides mylot.
That is awesome. Comission certainly helps too!!
@Blondie2222 (18184)
@maezee it sure does.
@cahaya1983 (9662)
I don't really set goals for my online earnings, just doing this as a side thing for now. I reached payout here so that's good enough for me.
That is no small task in itself so good job!
@maezee Thank you, you too!
I didn't make my goal here but was less than $4 away. Here's to November for us all
Hope November is better for you :)
@maezee thanks you too
@ilocosboy (33294)
Its so happen only mylot will give money in the month of the of October.
Hope November goes better for you. Are you active only on Mylot?
@ilocosboy (33294)
I've been active here in mylot and I'm really hoping to make some earnings here. But of course I know its slow here.
My October was also lacking but I am hoping to make up for it this month. I hope you can too! =) I made $19 here, reached $20 on Ibotta and earned a few dollars on my gaming apps.
That is awesome! I have been super lazy with iBotta lately. Have you been paid frm them in the past?
@maezee I have been paid with ibotta and my gaming apps. =) I use Applike and they pay me every time I reach cash out, even though it's only around $2-$5.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I haven't rounded up all my numbers but I did make $12.02 here
That is awesome! Good job!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@maezee thanks. My goal is ten every month. I'm hoping for fifteen this month though.
I have been experiencing internet problems for several months now - some days being online is a real pain. Anyway, I still make payout every month. I hope my internet service improves this month through to December and the new year.
That is frustrating. Does your provider have any solutions? Glad that you still managed to make payout.
I made $14 and change here in October which is the most I've ever earned in a month here I think.
I only write in myLot now, so it was not difficult to reach payout, I made a little less than $ 25.
@Lertka (346)
• Ukraine
I still have not earned money for payment, I hope in the next month I will succeed.