Breaking News ... Multiple shooting at a Denver, Colorado Walmart 11.01.17 Wed

Dallas, Texas
I just got the breaking news of a multiple shooting at a Denver Walmart. People are warned not to go there and there is more to read about it in the link below. Source- from the Denver Post.
A shooting with “multiple parties” down is being reported in Thornton at a Walmart.
@yanzalong (9710)
So scary. In our country thing like this is rare.
• Dallas, Texas
There have been a rash of recent and unprecedented mass killings that have been reported in the past few days. It is time to be vigilant. Here in America as well as abroad. The time to be aware and keep safe is apparent.
• Dallas, Texas
@lookatdesktop , just read about yesterday's terrorist attack in New York
Sad, sad, sad. Hate to hear about it.
• Dallas, Texas
I am with you on this. I hate to hear of such a deadly event just a day after New York had a mad man run a Home Depot rental truck into a bus after a mile long rampage on a bike path and hitting and killing and injuring innocent people. If only people would just stop doing this crazy stuff and get a freaking life already.
@dodoazo (12336)
I haven't read it yet. Is it terrorism related carnage? In your place, civilians could carry a handgun?
• Dallas, Texas
It seems as though some of the recent events are linked to terrorism and have been duly noted as such, according to the news media.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Sadly this doesn't surprise me..
• Dallas, Texas
I think it's getting all too frequent to ignore.
@Ithink (7795)
I didn't hear about this, thank you for posting it. It is scary now days, sad that you cant even got to work or shopping without wondering if you might not go back home.