And so to bed....

@sueznewz2 (9883)
Alicante, Spain
but not to sleep... it seems that my sleep pattern is out of sync... the last three nights it has taken a while to get off to sleep,  even though,  I was sleepy when I went to bed... and then when I did drift of to sleep... it was only for short intervals, like 40 mins or 20 minutes... and tonight it is  the same... it is 3.04 am here in spain. I missed out on the extra hours sleep at the weekend, when  we changed our clocks  .., because I was awake most of the night... very dissapointed about that... there is something quite satisfying about gaining that extra hour lol.. I don't know the cause of this ... as I'm not worried about  anything... I don't eat late at night... so cannot understand why ?? I hope it rights itself again soon...   in the meantime...  I thought I'd  pay a nocturnal visit ( well for me anyway)..  to those of you here, from a different time zone... in stead of getting frustrated lol.
Blame the full moon that is approaching. I have noticed that I never sleep well the few days before and the couple of days after a full moon.
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
that's interesting Anna @LadyDuck ... it could be down to the atmospheric changes...
@sueznewz2 I always had a problem with the full moon. My friends joked saying that I am surely a lycanthrope (werewolf).
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
I'm still awake even though it's getting on for 4am. That's normal for me though. I hope you sleep well tomight.
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
yes .. Janet @jaboUK I know thats not unusual for you... maggs does the same occasionally too... i'm sure it will returned to normal for me soon lol
Yes, I usually say goodnight to you when I get up
I havent been sleeping well either. It sure stinks.
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
Yes it's a bit frustrating.. @Courtlynn I hope you get a good nights sleep soon...
@sueznewz2 thank you! You too!
I found it odd when overseas to get immediate replies to many of my comments. Mostly I get them next morning.
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
yes same here Judy @JudyEv
@MarymargII (9631)
• Toronto, Ontario
Don't worry too much about it- it will right itself on its own. Try warm milk maybe in the meantime - it really does work for me
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
thank you @MarymargII I slept much better last night... I like warm milk too...
• Toronto, Ontario
@sueznewz Oh- happy to hear this! And if the warm milk doesn't work---try some Magnesium (powdered drink form is best for sleep!)
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
@MarymargII ohhh right.. I've nnot heard of that one thank you...
• Peoria, Arizona
That is a shame, I have been dealing with weird sleep patterns as well. It is no fun. Maybe it is the change of seasons, i don't really know! Hopefully you can sleep better tonight
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
it could be the change in temperature... @DesirousDreamer its now 4.00am I will probably sign off now and try again..
• Peoria, Arizona
@sueznewz2 I know my sleep gets all messed up when the seasons change dramatically haha hope you get some sleep!
My sleep has been off since August. I keep hoping it will improve but so far it hasn't. I end up taking a nap a couple days a week,
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
ohhh that's a pity ... I hope it comes back soon...can you identify ..why..it went away...??
@sueznewz2 No, though it was when our elderly dog was having dementia issues at night and even though he has now passed away my sleep has not gone back to normal.
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
@BelleStarr I hope you find a solution soon
It seems that I am having the very same type of night here in Canada.
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
sorry to hear that julia... @Juliaacv especially if you have work in the morning...
@sueznewz2 Thanks. I am up but I didn't enjoy a good night's sleep.
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
@Juliaacv sorry to hear that julia...@Juliaacv I hope we both do much better tonight...
@kobesbuddy (44145)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I had some anxiety, which made me wake back up, about every two hours. Now, things are better, so my sleep is a whole lot more restful! I hope you can get your sleep patterns back on track, as before
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
thanks @Kobesbuddy I'm glad you've got back to a good sleep pattern... i'm sure I will too..soon .
@kobesbuddy (44145)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@sueznewz2 You will!
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
@kobesbuddy tthanks
@DeborahDiane (20890)
• Laguna Woods, California
@sueznewz2 - I hope you are able to get your sleep back in sync again! Have a good rest.
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
yes thanks @DeborahDiane last night it returned to normal... I had a good sleep through the night...
• Laguna Woods, California
@sueznewz2 - Wonderful! I'm glad you got some rest!
I hope you are able to get some sleep tonight.
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
thank you judy... @jstory its back to normal now ...
@sallypup (26713)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I'm sorry you are having such difficulty.
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
thanks... @sallypup but it has returned to normal now
@pitsipeahie (2108)
I sleep very late too and feel groggy and lethargic the next day. Got to catch up on my sleep. Hope you do too.
@sueznewz2 (9883)
• Alicante, Spain
thanks @pitsipeahie unfortunately I dont get up late ... my normal waking up time is 8.00am but eben tjough I have not been sleeping well.. I do not feel any bad effects during the day..
@responsiveme (14761)
Hope the pattern settles down again...It is a good idea to paynocturnalvisits to the site if you awake...Have done that myself