If facebook and twitter were like mylot...

If facebook and twitter was also offering pays for interaction then I guess most of the people in this world would be a millionaire or even billionaire lol. But think about it if Facebook and Twitter start paying you for interaction. That would be awesome
It would be nice if it happens. Unfortunately, most Fb friends are not interested to join in mylot.
Yep lol. If fb was like mylot. I would be a millionaire by now
@Daveswami I hope it will happen to all of us.
@Shavkat I hope it too
@Jotomy (6111)
yeah you can use facebook and twitter for earning also. But there is a some sort of different work you have to do there.
Yea I know. But it's more difficult to earn on Facebook than here
@Jotomy (6111)
@Daveswami no you can earn more from Facebook if you know everything about facebook.
@Jotomy yea but it's hard.
@ebanreb (4746)
I think facebook and twitter will not do that. I still go with mylot. You earn and learn.
You got a point. I starting to like mylot too
Twitter and Facebook pays, but you must pay them first in order to start earn there
@grofek1 how exactly
@sjvg1976 (14548)
They don't pay that's why their owners are millionaire not the users. also you can't get rich by the earnings here on Mylot
That's true and thank you
• Thane, India
my lot is actually based on idea for discussing more serious topics than some personal discussions!
It's a blogging site....
@phillyguy (3008)
In my opinion it wont necessary mean people will earn that much because considering the huge number of users on both sites, around 2 billion facebook users then revenue will be divided to so many people
Yea but we still be millionaire .
@chris2050 (1334)
• Manila, Philippines
They can't do that, they will owe money to the whole world. Celebrities will take them to court. Have you noticed that when celebrities make a post, it has thousands of comments?
Yep lol. They get thousands of comments lol.