Bingo Blitz and Disney Emoji Blitz

When I'm bored I play an app on my phone called Bingo Blitz. I like bingo. I find it soothing, but I'm entirely too cheap to go play it at a church or something. Lol I also play a game called Disney Emoji Blitz. It's very similar to Bejeweled (another favorite game) and Candy Crush Saga (yet another favorite). There's also a karaoke like game I play called Sing! Smule What games do you like to play on your phone?
@Dyvette16 (1373)
• San Antonio, Texas
Candy crush saga is my go to game at the moment
I can't remember when was the last time I played it. I was obsessed with it for awhile though lol
@Dyvette16 (1373)
• San Antonio, Texas
@acrogodess they do get addicting lol
I do not play games on my phone. I do play Bookworm, a word game that is free online, though.
I used to play that on Facebook I think, or was it on pogo.com? I do remember playing it though
@acrogodess Yes, it is still on pogo.com. I still enjoy playing.
@Corbin5 nice. I used to pay for the membership back in the day and play pogo tournaments lol
@kepweng (6303)
i think i will installed only a money making app cause its helps me a bit than wasting my time in a game but i wonder if thiers a game that you can get paid?
Between my actual job and all my money making apps, sometimes I need a break and just want to relax, like when I'm on the bus home.