The Hole Shabang (Don't worry, I meant to spell it like this.)

My Sugar Skull
Tomorrow I am getting together with the two friends I went painting with a couple of weeks ago. They didn't have time to pick up their pottery, so I picked it up for them and have it at my apartment. I think we might be going to this really cool new thrift store. It's not like a normal thrift store, and their thing is it's all designed for women with high end things resold for much cheaper than you would expect. It's mostly clothes, accessories, and art; no furniture or dishes and other such things. I told @jstory07 I would post a picture of the skull I painted (that my friend surprised me with), so here it is. It had a lot of grooves and intricate designs I painted over, but unfortunately you can't see how I painted the back. What is the last "new" store you visted? If you opened your own store, what would you sell?
@Srbageldog (7065)
Love the skull! You did a great job on it. The last "new" store I've visited was probably a thrift shop that opened up here over a year ago. We don't get too many new businesses around here and I don't leave the area often to explore stores in other towns or cities. I always wanted to run my own used book store. Alas, we can never keep those in business here (we don't even have a regular book store anywhere in our area -- if you can't find it at Walmart or Target, you have to order it online.) I guess there aren't too many readers around here.
We had a used book store around here called Bookends. It lasted a good ten years, but then the Kindle came out and about five years later it was out of business.
The thrift store sounds fun. We have a few like that in the city but nothing in our town. Hope you get some bargains.
That's a great looking skull. It's been a long time since I visited any new stores. I don't know what I'd sell if I opened one.
I really like that skull it is cool looking. Thanks for sharing.
It was so nice that you actually wanted to see it.
What a great looking skull! I love the eyes and that gold tooth. lol The last new store I visited was a beach store where I bought a cute dress for Florida. If I opened a store, it would be a Chanel boutique.
@sjvg1976 (16933)
That's nice work you did on the skull. I would prefer to sell clothes if I open my own store any day.
That's pretty cool my friend well done.
@kepweng (7350)
nice pottery
@responsiveme (14290)
A flowery skull for sure. Books
@bunnybon7 (34480)
• Holiday, Florida
i would also sell second hand things. i love thrift stores. love that (is it a rock?) you painted. should be a nice knick knack