Almost to that unique season!

@sallypup (27159)
Moses Lake, Washington
The ads are coming in: ideas on what your sweety or honey must have. Just must have that or be worse for not having it.... What's more fun than a cashmere sweater? A glow in the dark toilet seat. Or hey, for that outdoors person? A toilet bowl brush that looks like a rifle. Pretty cool. Or um, a toilet seat that is soft and feels like bubble wrap. Or the one that kind of appealed to the crazy kid in me: a decal slapped on the toilet tank that makes it appear a cat is busting out of the tank! That one almost made me grab my debit card. How about you? Elephant slippers your must have gift?
There must be an anal-fixated firm out there which offers so many toilet related things. :-)
@sallypup (27159)
• Moses Lake, Washington
You are so funny! I was thinking someone loves toilets!
@sallypup (27159)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@andriaperry I guess since toilets are assumed to be in most houses, they are a good thing to accessorize. And some males find them to be joke worthy.
I've heard that having a little fly decal in the bowl makes men concentrate on their aim more! That might be useful.
@sallypup (27159)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@JudyEv You have the Christmas spirit. I love your suggestion.
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
I can see a decal with a cat bursting out on mine but I'm stingy, if I'z gonna buy something for someone I'd rather it were a meal. At least I could be there with them and enjoy some friend time.
@sallypup (27159)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rebelann You think along my lines. Now I just must find that friend.
Too bad you live so far off @sallypup
@sallypup (27159)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rebelann I totally agree. You would keep me from leaving words out of sentences.
Only must have for me is a new phone and a case for it. But doing that myself
@sallypup (27159)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
nnoooo ... nothing grabbed me... but did have to think about the glow in the dark toilet seat for a couple minutes
Those won't be n my list. LOl.
@responsiveme (16502)
Ha ha...Like the decal but would prefer a cashmere... Happy shopping
I would love a Cashmere sweater! You know you have me thinking about making that joke toilet seat now, all bubble wrap... that`s right poppy plastic, when they sit down it pops, if they are the addictive type they will rock back and forth to get that "pop"